For all other Mail-related topics
:sunglasses: 46.2 % ❤ 3.8 % :thumbsup: 7.7 % :grinning: 26.9 % 🧥 3.8 % 😟 3.8 % :shit: 7.7 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
He's gone a bit upper class since joining the Mail (No more chavs necking red stripe, all exposed beams and agas now), but little else has changed.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
S'obvious, innit? A distant mirror. A clear allusion to Barbara Tuchman's seminal work chronicling the machinations of European politics. Whilst the upholstery on Her Madge's empty chairs bear a more than passing resemblance to the strap on my Epiphone guitar (I need hardly remind you that Lennon & McCartney favoured Epiphones when composing)- a timely reminder that 'Nowhere Man' should be played whenever Gove, Davis, Fox or Rees-Mogg enter a room. The stark fact that there are only four pillars of wisdom and that Her Madge, like many pensioners who've fallen victim to an unwarranted austerity forced on the populace out of sheer spite, is forced to wear a coat indoors present a further condemnation of this flaccid, corrupt government.

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:02 am
S'obvious, innit? A distant mirror. A clear allusion to Barbara Tuchman's seminal work chronicling the machinations of European politics. Whilst the upholstery on Her Madge's empty chairs bear a more than passing resemblance to the strap on my Epiphone guitar (I need hardly remind you that Lennon & McCartney favoured Epiphones when composing)- a timely reminder that 'Nowhere Man' should be played whenever Gove, Davis, Fox or Rees-Mogg enter a room. The stark fact that there are only four pillars of wisdom and that Her Madge, like many pensioners who've fallen victim to an unwarranted austerity forced on the populace out of sheer spite, is forced to wear a coat indoors present a further condemnation of this flaccid, corrupt government.
Couldn't you just say it's a bit shit?

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
davidjay wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:52 am
The Red Arrow wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:02 am
Couldn't you just say it's complete shit?
FTFY

By Boiler
Hopefully, unlike last year when my mate and I learned the secret of not queueing for hours too late, we won't be treated to the spectacle of some Brit shithead threatening to kill someone in the shop, resulting in the area being closed off and a visitation from the Militaire (I think - may have been the VigiPirates) .... who hopefully educated the cunt with the butt of a rifle.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
I was going to comment on the utter shitness of these cartoons, but I can't be bothered.

Is he really getting paid for this stuff?
Abernathy liked this
Nigel Farage

https://twitter.com/glynmoody/status/1130182648192[…]

The Trump Presidency

Y'know, I'm warming to Curtis Stigers... https://[…]

The LibDems, generally

I condone it so much I've decided to form a coali[…]

Please don't tell the GMC. If they found out I use[…]