For all other Mail-related topics
:sunglasses: 52.5 % ❤ 7.5 % :thumbsup: 3.8 % 😯 12.5 % :grinning: 8.8 % 😟 1.3 % :cry: 12.5 % :shit: 1.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Winston O'Hoodie
Membership Days Membership Days
We need a new body to represent families, teachers, medical experts and church leaders
Sorry, I know I just speak for myself, but I do not, under any circumstances, want church leaders telling me what I can and cannot watch/play. This is 2008 - not 1608. If I want a church leaders opinion on anything I'll ask...Oh wait! I'll never want a church leaders opinion on anything.

By jonnyhead
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The British Board of Film Classification is a useless quango which never censors anything. It should be abolished.
That would be fine except presumably he's referring to the films a big stink was caused about in the press? Cannibal Holocaust and the like? In which case many of them had massive amounts cut out of them for UK release. I guess he thinks 'censored' means 'banned outright', which is rare. Although if he paid attention he'd know that the BBFC have refused 'Manhunt 2' classification and are fighting it's release every step of the way, which brings me to...
It's highly irresponsible and has no evidence that the appalling films it allows to be shown don't harm young people or potentially disturbed individuals
In the 'Manhunt 2' case, the BBFC are citing potential harm as the reason it should be banned, so clearly they believe there's an issue.

By Killer Whale
jonnyhead wrote:
has no evidence that the appalling films it allows to be shown don't harm young people or potentially disturbed individuals
Since one of the most very basic assertions of philosophical logic is that it is not possible to absolutely prove a negative, this point is, er, pointless.

By JuanTwoThree
Ok-ish article about being Asian in Britain

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/f ... ge_id=1879

and after three complimentary comments there are these turds:

Don't blame the English for your problems.

- Jane, England

Did you ever think about the natural rights and interests of the English people?

Or did you just disregard all that and do what you wanted?

- John Dormer, Farnborough England
WTF?

But the real cunt is the moderator or moderators who let these two comments through.
Roll Call

So sorry to hear of your sad loss Daley, thinking […]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Another of the new Northern Tories (though his sea[…]

More levelling up. They got forced into the Pupil […]

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

Even in a fluffing Tweet he looks bad tempered.