•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Christ Arnold..."common scum"? No, he isn't right in the slightest. This isn't some gang tagging thing. Most of the 'graffing' community aren't involved in any of that. They're foolish and vandals who should have channelled their creativity into something more productive, but "common scum"? Have a word with yourself, mate.

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:37 am
Yes he was. They are annoying, they are money-wasting, they are probably a bit wankerish, but they're not scum, and the penalty for graffitiing isn't death.
This so much.

I'm reminded of the kind of half-witted assholes who responded to kneecappings, punishment beatings etc with "Terrible, but they didn't get it for nothing!". Really, chap? Couple of handbrake turns means you should never walk again? Not far away from the manner of bastard who celebrates prison rape.
Malcolm Armsteen liked this

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Scum is overstated, but they are vandals whose vandalism costs millions to deal with. I've already said they didn't deserve to die. And they weren't children. Two were 23, old enough to know the risk they were taking. And for what?

By Son Of Hand
Membership Days
I wonder if future historians will label the early 21st Century as the period when the UK celebrated its celebrity wankers. It will be interesting to see their ideas as to how it came to this.

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
KevS wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:55 pm
One of the most thoroughly repulsive individuals in the country.
And somehow he's not even in the same league as the host of the American version of the Apprentice.
Abernathy, Watchman liked this
The Tories, Generally

Imagine living in a world where IDS, Howard and […]

Yes, a quick read of Evelyn Waugh backs that up.[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Christ, Jenkyns is dim.

Boris Johnson

Old Tories loved the church because of its char[…]