•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Thing is, I did watch "They think it's all over" back when it was on, and was probably aware of him on his heyday, as such, but I can't for the life of me recall a scratch of his material. He was a professional comedian on a show with Rory McGrath and David Gower, for fuck sake. He should have stood out like burning magnesium

By davidjay
Membership Days Posts
Comedians with a modicum of talent and intelligence can re-invent themselves when their era is up. Bernard Manning did it, even Jim Davidson has after a fashion. Lee Hurst seems to be playing a lot of arts centres and small theatres these days.
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
Not for the first time, Giles Coren.

'The NHS didn't save you – science did!' Giles Coren accuses Richard Bacon of pandering to his 'snowflake' fanbase by praising NHS doctors for saving his life in VERY heated Instagram row

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... w-NHS.html

By Boiler
I wonder how the author of that letter would feel if events in his life reduced him to homelessness. I was talking to my mate tonight: yes, he used to pay his taxes, owned his own business then he got T-boned at a junction. Several life events later he now lives hand to mouth as he refuses to claim benefits, and lives in a storage unit where he hopes he's never discovered.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

BREXIT BOMBSHELL: Terrified EU to be forced in[…]

The Sun

"It's terrible seeing foreign rich people try[…]

Nigel Farage

Farage can't drive in case his wheel nuts are tamp[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

*Man drowning* Corbyn: "I've been very cle[…]