•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By spoonman
Membership Days Posts
That is going beyond c**t. "Squire" is actively wanting a terrorist attack to happen to kill & injure those who do not share his political outlook.

If the BBC allowed that comment through being manually approved, then shame on them. Might be worth reporting to the police.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
BBC Radio 5 Live host Danny Baker faces calls to be sacked after he tweets monkey image just hours after Harry and Meghan showed off baby Archie

'Never occurred to me because, well, mind not diseased.

'Soon as those good enough to point out it's possible connotations got in touch, down it came. And that's it.
Bollocks!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... image.html

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I have a bit of sympathy for him as I do think it was a genuine mistake, but ultimately he should have been more careful and an intelligent man like him should have realised the consequences.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:35 am
I have a bit of sympathy for him as I do think it was a genuine mistake, but ultimately he should have been more careful and an intelligent man like him should have realised the consequences.
And he was pissed.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
I'm wondering if The Sun will be giving Rod Liddle the job of writing about how this is PC gone mad, considering he was busted some time ago for calling black people 'monkeys' on a football forum. It would be interesting to see him argue that 'snowflakes' shouldn't automatically associate 'monkey' as a racial slur.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:35 am
Was supposed to be joke about Royals vs circus animals in posh clothes
Really? As one Twitter comment asked, would he have made the "joke" about William and Kate's children?
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

It seems possible that the Fuckwits who voted to[…]

Labour, Generally.

I'm currently sitting in a composite meeting on […]

Boris Johnson

porking on the public purse Now there's a tu[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

How's Milne operating him in that photo? Liza[…]