For all other Mail-related topics
:sunglasses: 47.1 % ❤ 8.8 % 😯 8.8 % :grinning: 17.6 % 😟 2.9 % :cry: 11.8 % :shit: 2.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:35 pm
Didn't Alan Sugar tweet about Morgan's behaviour over this?
Indeed he did.

On Maslow's hierarchy of cuntishness, SrAllan is dwarfed by the titan that is Morgan.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
mr angry manchester wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:27 pm
I can't perv at Susanna any more because it involves having to listen to the bell when he's on ITVs breakfast programme.
I discovered Cheers is one click away from Piers Morgan in the morning. Breakfast with Ted Danson is a more uplifting start to the day.

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:42 pm
mr angry manchester wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:27 pm
I can't perv at Susanna any more because it involves having to listen to the bell when he's on ITVs breakfast programme.
I discovered Cheers is one click away from Piers Morgan in the morning. Breakfast with Ted Danson is a more uplifting start to the day.
Breakfast with Ted Bundy would be a close-run contest.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
This is actually fairly shocking:

EOZRgIhWkAE4iZZ.png
EOZRgIhWkAE4iZZ.png (75.41 KiB) Viewed 1091 times
But I am good at making conversation, so I went around offering cups of tea and a chance to chat. I quickly discovered that talking to homeless people is exactly like talking to media people at a metropolitan dinner party: they just talk about themselves all the time and have no interest in what you have to say.
The truth is that helping the homeless is really boring — unless you have a special skill to offer. Long tedious hours of manual labour — cleaning dishes in the kitchen, cleaning the toilets, mopping up this and sweeping up that — were followed by long periods of inactivity.

Full article if you want to subject yourself to it:
https://www.spectator.co.uk/2020/01/i-s ... f-my-mind/

By Killer Whale
Haha! Reminds me of those articles that used to appear quite regularly in the Mail where some middle class white kid on their gap year complains that a west African country they volunteered in had them digging drainage ditches rather than putting them in charge of the Ministry of Agriculture.
By Andy McDandy
So they weren't falling over themselves to thank him for his generosity? Maybe they've got concerns beyond token hug a homeless day.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Guy goes (or more likely is sent by the editors) to do some do-gooding nonsense.

Doesn't find scandalous waste of taxpayer's largesse.
Finds it all a bit beneath him.
What's in it for meee...
By Andy McDandy
Fuck me, he was Nathan Barley before it was a thing. "Experimented around the fringes of performance", that means hung around with performers trying to look cool, doesn't it?

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:32 pm
Fuck me, he was Nathan Barley before it was a thing. "Experimented around the fringes of performance", that means hung around with performers trying to look cool, doesn't it?
Like a Toby Young, without the charm, charisma and talent.
Roll Call

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fltlECfjVvU/T_ChlaHJWQI[…]

The Sun

Four years ago it was "They're after more […]

Dominic Raab

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/04/07/12/141671[…]

Sir Keir Starmer

I"m sure there will be those who will now say[…]