For all other Mail-related topics
:sunglasses: 52.5 % ❤ 7.5 % :thumbsup: 3.8 % 😯 12.5 % :grinning: 8.8 % 😟 1.3 % :cry: 12.5 % :shit: 1.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
cycloon wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:32 am
'I’m surprised this has triggered so many people?' he writes in a reply.

Er, mate, look in the mirror. Jesus Christ.

Either they're those awful schookids who know just how to twist a knife as per cruel playground idiocy, or they're just fucking dumb. Both.
"It was only a joke." The usual reply of anyone who makes a twat of themselves.

By Andy McDandy
Looking at the food the Sun so generously doled out (lots of dead pig there), I'm reminded of Britain First's "hot pork" suppers for homeless people. Always suspected that they were making a note of who rejected them, and would go back later to kick a few heads in.

By Malcolm Armsteen
I saw the chairman of the gudwara that took the food to thousands of truck drivers interviewed.
He made the point that the drivers needed hot food, because ' a hot meal lifts the spirits'. A man with a deep understanding, and a lot of experience with feeding people. A good man.

Harry Cole, not so much.
Boiler, Cyclist, Samanfur liked this

By Malcolm Armsteen
I'd like to nominate #1 son's ex-mother in law, who lives with ex-wife.

Spike was at her maternal home today, she's spending tonight and tomorrow with her dad, and then back home on Cristmas eve at 5pm.

Spike makes lovely macaroons, and she wanted to contribute to food at her dad's and so she made four dozen this afternoon to take as her contribution to Christmas.

She cooked them and put them out to cool, and went for a shower. When she came back the ex-mother in law had eaten them. All but four which were overcooked. She also threw out the filling which was chilling in the fridge.

Spike's Christmas has been dented before it began. What a cunt. No wonder he left.

By Kreuzberger
Good bunch of lads, them Sikhs. This thing about helping a stranger in need is particularly impressive, especially if you're minding your own business in Cov and the call comes from a bunch a Polish lads, stranded in Farageville.

And, let's not beat about too many bushes here, Eastern Europeans can be a bunch of seething racist bastards without too much effort on their part. It's just so uplifting that they met the best of us.
oboogie liked this

By Kreuzberger
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:22 pm

Spike's Christmas has been dented before it began. What a cunt. No wonder he left.
@Malcolm Armsteen Give Spike our best. There are a few of us who have watched her grow up both here and in Another Place. She's a mensch and a smart one at that, and she really doesn't deserve to be on the wrong end of such callous thoughtlessness.

I'm definitely in the market for a dozen macaroons, next time she is baking at your place. Does she have a Paypal account?
The Red Arrow liked this

By Boiler
https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/po ... ed-3077114
Mr Taylor, who was expelled from the Conservative party last year, said he is a supporter of school meals but he believes it is parents' responsibility to feed their children during the holidays and not that of the taxpayer. Unison said it was "beyond belief that someone could show so little compassion".
https://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/p ... on-2906855
Roger Taylor has served as an Independent councillor since last November after suspension by the Conservative Party following accusations of Islamophobia.

His party designation on the council’s website had changed to Brexit Party this week – but he explained today it had not been accepted and he would return to Independent designation.

“I have applied to join the Brexit Party – they have refused my application,” he said.
Ashamed to be English

Give me an EU passport and a year's guaranteed wor[…]

"Boris" Johnson

Johnson is claiming that he is the first Europea[…]

Roll Call

Nothing much more that I can add from whatever eve[…]

Marina Hyde - woman of fire

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jan[…]