•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/a ... f99e176c7f
Young Ahmadi Muslims from the Ahmadiyya Muslim Youth Association (AMYA) will be visiting care homes and hospices as well as providing a free taxi service to the elderly on Christmas Day.

AMYA’s members hope to carry out more than 2,000 visits to spend some time with people who might otherwise be on their own, the organisation said.
You couldn't do that in... oh...
Muslim businessman buys giant Christmas tree to show solidarity with Baghdad's Christians

A Muslim businessman has erected an 85-foot Christmas tree in Baghdad in a sign of solidarity with Christians during the festive season.

Yassir Saad spent $24,000 (£19,000) on the artificial tree, which has a diameter of 33ft (10m), to help Iraqis “forget their anguish” over the war against Isis.
The Mail are not happy, saying that it's a political rather than commercial decision. Evidence supporting this is that Virgin trains are still stocking the Mirror, Times and FT. On the other hand Virgin apparently only sold a handful of Mails.

Expect Branson to get a beasting over the next few days.
Andy McDandy wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:38 pm
Expect Branson to get a beasting over the next few days.

Probably not the case at all, but I like to think this is what contributed to the decision in the first place.

Branson has taken a kicking from the Mail for a while now. I like the idea of him saying "alright then, I can play that game, too. Cunts."
Political views aren't a protected characteristic.

That said, it's the same argument the Sun made regarding the decision of Merseyside newsagents not to stock that rag.

"The people should make the choice!"

"They have."

"WHAT? ALL OF THEM?"
Paul Thomas Redux

PAUL THOMAS on... war memorial vandalism https[…]

Meanwhile in America

My bad. There was more to the story. Trump is[…]

No-deal Brexit would mean hard Irish border, E[…]

Theresa May

I don't see much hope for a Global Britain when Th[…]