•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Raskolnikov
Membership Days Membership Days
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rning.html

Barnsley FC's 15 year old player. Scroll down for :
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Good to see Latin back in vogue.

By ManicMiner
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Sneak peek: First glimpse of new Star Trek cast as they prepare to boldly go back in time for a prequel

Nearly 40 years after we said goodbye to Captain James T Kirk and his comrades, the cult sci-fi series Star Trek is returning.
The Mail has never heard of the ST movies? Kirk's last appearance was only about 14 years ago wasn't it?
By sven945
ManicMiner wrote:The Mail has never heard of the ST movies? Kirk's last appearance was only about 14 years ago wasn't it?
I was going to say that it was nowhere near that long ago, but you're right. Star Trek Generations was out in 1994. I remember watching it on the plane to Australia years ago.

Is he going to get his finger out and slice open Kirk's head there?

By ManicMiner
"Comments is null" is back

How can comments "is null" be valid? Unless "Comments" is a bit counter of the number of comments submitted for each article and someone has just disallowed comments and set this attribute to NULL. But if that's the case, how come its saying there are 107 comments? Unless that figure has come from a count(*) select SQL statement in the comments table

Very strange.
By bairy
I think that prompt is probably an ajax response, a malformed query or another misc database error.

The Comments (x)" count sometimes differs from the actual displayed, so I would guess it's cached in the article id thread and doesn't necessarily equal the number of actually deleted comments. It'd be awfully stupid to use a COUNT(*) on the comments table.

The difference could come from not updating that cache when a comment is deleted or unapproved, and the null error could come from the testing not being thorough enough.

By ManicMiner
ha ha! I've done my bit. Current results '73% better off' now.

Edit:

Quality feedback:

All those who say they'll leave the country - I bet you said the same thing in 1997.

Please actually go this time.

- Rob Jessel, London, 25/11/2008 09:32

However...
As usual it will be the married couple, both working with grown up kids who will be hit the hardest, they are the backbone of the taxpaying, long suffering British public. Also the ones most fed up with this Government,however, they will also be the ones who will vote in droves at the first possible opportunity, and it will not be for this shower.
By the time Brown has pinched our pensions, devalued our homes and investments for retirement, there will be a whole country of people on lower incomes, anyone with a high income will have seen sense and left the country! Good luck to them too! High achievers are not valued here - just taxed.

- Helene, Bristol, 25/11/2008 0:20
Boris Johnson

Ripped the timetable out of his hands and shoved[…]

The Sun

THE SUN SAYS Us Brits aren’t negotiating wi[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

As if to drive home the point. I was in Cork for […]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Basically the GFA is the single greatest achieveme[…]