For all other Mail-related topics
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Paul
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Theresa May strips British passport from Muslim care worker who refused to join MI5 and may now be in African prison

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2Fu2aX9h0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
27 October 2012

top rated moderated comments
So why do so many other persona non grata still have British passports if the Home Secretary has the the power to do this?

- lilkadi2000, Nottinghamshire, 27/10/2012 18:05
Click to rate Rating 2878

Report abuse

"Theresa May strips British passport" Does this mean that he's no longer British? Can they do this to anyone else? Like, maybe people who have ten kids and never pay tax, and commit crimes? *Hopes*

- Zo, London, 27/10/2012 16:51
Click to rate Rating 2278

Report abuse

Good-common sense prevails. More of this please Theresa!

- Me, The world, 27/10/2012 16:59
Click to rate Rating 1743

Report abuse

Missing Briton 'kidnapped' by FBI and facing life in prison: Family stunned as man stripped of his UK passport appears in New York court

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2Fu3Oz58R" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

22 December 2012

You can guess whats coming
By Paul
Masked gunman dies after being pinned down and disarmed by customers in bookies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... okies.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

something for Mail readers to drool over.
Paul wrote:Masked gunman dies after being pinned down and disarmed by customers in bookies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... okies.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

something for Mail readers to drool over.
From the Mail: 'Chief Supt Bickley confirmed the man was known locally as Alan Levers, but said formal identification had not yet been completed.

'I can confirm that no one has been arrested in connection with this death nor has anyone been questioned under caution as a suspect at this time,' he said. '

From the Guardian: 'Chief Inspector Ian Drummond-Smith said: "This is a very serious incident. We cannot speculate on what has actually taken place here today.

"A full investigation has now begun and while the IPCC carry out their investigation it is not appropriate to comment further." '

By ezinra
Membership Days Posts
'Bright' climate change scientist, 35, was victim in horror cycle crash near Victoria Station

Would you like to see a close-up of her mangled bicycle? You would? The Daily Mail is at your service.

As we know, it's terribly irresponsible to try to make political capital out of someone's death, the sort of thing that only a sanctimonious old thespian or a surgically-enhanced drama teacher would do:
It's very sad this lady died- but London isn't big enough for bikes and lorries/car etc - bikes slow up all the traffic -

- fedupreigate, Reigate, 11/4/2013 10:48 Rating 3
Cyclists have acheived a bad name for ignoring highway code guide lines and awareness of how other vehicles, especially large ones, position themselves in the road. They have a resposibility to look after their own safety as well as expecting otgers to show awareness of them. Where large vehicles are concerned, if you cannot see the driver's mirrors then you can't expect the driver to see you.

- adi, maidstone, 11/4/2013 8:29 Rating 12
When I cycle, I do not get 'inside' or 'outside' any large vehicle. I do not scoot to the front of waiting traffic, hoping to save a few seconds when lights go green. I realise my assertiveness does not qualify me for freedom of the road.

- C.Blimp, T.Wells, United Kingdom, 11/4/2013 9:01 Rating 52

By Big-Iain
Membership Days
Dead body of serial burglar found in chimney of a solicitors' firm

Story is broadly as you might expect, and the comments are quite predictable. Fr'example.
Good. Let's hope more criminals die in unpleasant ways.
- Rufus McDufus, London, 3/5/2013 18:10 Rating 129
With a comment of "The comments below have been moderated in advance." I have to assume that the Daily Mail's editorial opinion is similar.
Chinese security guards dangle burglar from a 20ft wall for FIVE HOURS next to a sign explaining what he had done after catching him red-handed

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2dALUC500" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
None of your human rights nonsense in that country This is how it should be done
- Bert and Ernie, Sesame Street, United Kingdom, 26/8/2013 18:24
Do I feel "outraged"or "disgusted" at the guards actions? N0 I feel jealousy and disappointment that I live in a country where a thief's human rights are placed above those of its victims to enjoy a life free from the fear of theft!
- peter north, sutton surrey, United Kingdom, 26/8/2013 18:04
Sounds like it might work, and if he fainted in the sun and hung himself it would definitely work.....Win, win.
- kengo, sydney, Australia, 27/8/2013 7:04
Don't charge the police give them a medal and give the thief a sound thrashing with the birch .
- Englishbornnbred, notts, United Kingdom, 27/8/2013 6:38
Don't let him know about the UK. If he was caught here, he'd get food vouchers from the police, a holiday from the social workers and a new house and benefits to match.
- Matey, Midlands, United Kingdom, 27/8/2013 8:59
By sporran
Membership Days Posts
Don't let him know about the UK. If he was caught here, he'd get food vouchers from the police, a holiday from the social workers and a new house and benefits to match.
- Matey, Midlands, United Kingdom, 27/8/2013 8:59
Oh fuck off you tiresome bore :roll:

In any case, why are all these people fantasising over how fantastic the Chinese are about ignoring human rights, when it tells them right at the top of the page that the guards who did this are being held in custody awaiting false imprisonment charges. For fuck's sake, it's not even like it's hidden in paragraph 19.
Messianic Trees wrote:Chinese security guards dangle burglar from a 20ft wall for FIVE HOURS next to a sign explaining what he had done after catching him red-handed
None of your human rights nonsense in that country This is how it should be done
- Bert and Ernie, Sesame Street, United Kingdom, 26/8/2013 18:24

The men who did it have been arrested, you fucking cretin.
Predictable comments are… predictable.

And the poor things are blissfully unaware as to why the Shiterag runs stories like this in the first place.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... stock.html
Not really sure this is the right thread for it but the Mail has form when it comes to belittling or smearing good deeds for those less fortunate.

Fake orphanages. Bogus animal sanctuaries. And crooks growing rich on Western gullibility... why do-gooding gap year holidays may be a horrifyingly callous con

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... s-con.html

It is actually a genuine problem, admittedly. It's just a general tone of the article which comes across as - Fuck 'em. Helping poor people doesn't really work anyway. - Along with a bit of belittling of the people who actually do help during their gap year. Or "gap year" as the Daily Mail likes to say.

Comments as you'd expect. Charity begins at home attitude. Even though they probably don't even give to local charities either because the recipients are just lazy and should get a job.
By Fozzy
Mailites hate giving either time or money to help people, especially forrin. They equally love anyone who gives them an excuse not to do so. The standard ones up to now are that all the money goes on admin or into the pockets of fat cat chief executives, or alternatively that it gets diverted to corrupt despots and officials in the countries being helped. This report gives them a heaven-sent new excuse which allows them to ignore the fact that help is desperately needed, and the fact that there are a few bastards taking advantage of that changes nothing.

In fairness to Mann, it's estimated that slightly […]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Austin Mitchell's latest. Germans are currency m[…]

Stephen Glover

"It's been nearly 24 hours. We need to attack[…]

Right. No Rory anymore, so, er, come on Saj? Thi[…]