For all other Mail-related topics
  •  
  •  
  •  
What an outrageous pack of cunts. Sneering at a woman who did more good in one trip to Africa than any of them could manage in a fucking lifetime because, oh no, it might cost some money to keep her from dying. Useless bags of shite.
Coupled Moment wrote:What an outrageous pack of cunts. Sneering at a woman who did more good in one trip to Africa than any of them could manage in a fucking lifetime because, oh no, it might cost some money to keep her from dying. Useless bags of shite.
BBN alludes to the real reason for their bile. This would not have been an issue had she been saving desperate lives in New Zealand.
You know how whenever somebody speaks up for immigrants the Daily Mail and its readers all collectively screech about "looking after our own first" and "charity begins at home"?

Well, somebody has done that:

Mother-of-three takes in a homeless stranger who was sleeping in an abandoned train carriage during freezing weather and now he lives full time with her family
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -snap.html

And guess what? The Mailites still aren't impressed:

Peter Jolly, Manchester, United Kingdom, 55 minutes ago
I just hope he never stabs her family to death.
+139 -17
Tom Dooley111, The Sky, Netherlands, 35 minutes ago
Anybody that's taking in a stranger these days should be very careful.
+101 -3
Governator, Rochester, United Kingdom, 24 minutes ago
I don't really have a lot of respect for this, because the last time something like this was in the news, the woman who took in a homeless man got herself and some of her children murdered by him. This is quite foolhardy and should not be encouraged. Help the homeless by lobbying Government to stop sending aid abroad and spend it here until there are no homeless on our streets.
+79 -11
Korattt, Peterborough, United Kingdom, 31 minutes ago
gonna end in tears
+53 -8

Now, some Mailwatchers may also feel this isn't the best cause of action. Perhaps also feel it could be a bit risky. However, I think it's a fair assumption that you don't scream "HOW MANY HOMELESS PEOPLE HAVE YOU GOT IN YOUR MANSION LUVVIE" when somebody stands up for migrants.
Paul Thomas Redux

PAUL THOMAS on... war memorial vandalism https[…]

Meanwhile in America

My bad. There was more to the story. Trump is[…]

No-deal Brexit would mean hard Irish border, E[…]

Theresa May

I don't see much hope for a Global Britain when Th[…]