For all other Mail-related topics
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 
By Mr Mordon
Membership Days Posts
#48881
Oh... :shock: My... :? God... :lol:
 
By ManicMiner
Membership Days Posts
#51014
ex soap star steps out in frock Mail doesn't approve of (despite it being very old fashioned)


Just weeks ago, scientists revealed that despite popular belief, horizontal stripes don't actually make you look thinner.
And as if to prove their point, actress Natalie Cassidy stepped out today in an unflattering striped dress that did little for her once again sturdy frame.The actress was spotted wearing the dowdy 1970s inspired number at the wedding of her cancer-stricken former co-star star Wendy Richard.



Complete with unflattering pics including

Image
 
By IanC
Membership Days Posts
#51055
Natalie Cassidy again. They really have it in for her.
 
By Becka
Membership Days
#51079
That is a nasty dress though, still I thought it would be a Mail approved item of clothing.
 
By AOB
Membership Days Posts
#51082
Lazy,shoddy journalism there by the Mail. The headline is;
So it's true, vertical stripes don't make you look slimmer: Natalie Cassidy steps out in a very unflattering frock

The first sentences are;
Just weeks ago, scientists revealed that despite popular belief, horizontal stripes don't actually make you look thinner.

And as if to prove their point, actress Natalie Cassidy stepped out today in an unflattering striped dress that did little for her once again sturdy frame.


Why pick on her? She's hardly an attention seeking brat type. Oh yeah, forgot. Easy target.
 
By Mr Mordon
Membership Days Posts
#51087
AOB wrote:Lazy,shoddy journalism there by the Mail. The headline is;
So it's true, vertical stripes don't make you look slimmer: Natalie Cassidy steps out in a very unflattering frock

The first sentences are;
Just weeks ago, scientists revealed that despite popular belief, horizontal stripes don't actually make you look thinner.

And as if to prove their point, actress Natalie Cassidy stepped out today in an unflattering striped dress that did little for her once again sturdy frame.


Why pick on her? She's hardly an attention seeking brat type. Oh yeah, forgot. Easy target.


Wonder when those same scientists are going to reveal their latest findings, that carrying the Mail makes you look stupid.
 
By Disgusting Liberal
Membership Days
#51088
Mr Mordon wrote:Wonder when those same scientists are going to reveal their latest findings, that carrying the Mail makes you look stupid.
No you are wrong there - buying the Mail confirms that you are stupid the idea that a reasonable intelligent person would buy the Mail is clearly absurd.
By culfy
Membership Days
#51120
Mr Mordon wrote:
AOB wrote:Lazy,shoddy journalism there by the Mail. The headline is;
So it's true, vertical stripes don't make you look slimmer: Natalie Cassidy steps out in a very unflattering frock

The first sentences are;
Just weeks ago, scientists revealed that despite popular belief, horizontal stripes don't actually make you look thinner.

And as if to prove their point, actress Natalie Cassidy stepped out today in an unflattering striped dress that did little for her once again sturdy frame.


Why pick on her? She's hardly an attention seeking brat type. Oh yeah, forgot. Easy target.


Wonder when those same scientists are going to reveal their latest findings, that carrying the Mail makes you look stupid.


No comments so far which is surprising - considering that I submitted a comment on the story yesterday
 
By ManicMiner
Membership Days Posts
#51189
A glowing Kelly Brook showed off her famous midriff as she cheered on new boyfriend Danny Cipriani from the stands yesterday.


errr, WTF???

Padded copy includes:

With her brunette Hollywood hair tumbling down her shoulders, and carefully applied make-up, Kelly certainly stood out from the crowd, despite her low-key casual look.
Only her ruby red talons - and a flash of her famous tummy - gave a hint of the old school glamour she usually sports on her nights out.




and includes pics from a photoshoot unrelated to the "story"

Image


comments include

Can someone please tell me who she is and what she has done apart from sleep with high profile men?
- Sami, Dorset, 12/10/2008 21:52





er...you're talking about a real live person with feelings, here, not a sack of potatoes.
- Mina, UK, 12/10/2008 22:20


These people make me laugh! Success, fame and money are obviously far more important than a happy family life, for a lot of 'celebrities'. You can keep the shallowness - give me a content home life over what they have any day!
- Nat, Cardiff, 12/10/2008 23:29




The first 'celebrity' of the Rugby Union 'Wags'. But likely as not just a passing phase.

Doubtful she will still be there by the time the final comes round whichever teams are in it.
- Pip Waller, North Yorkshire, 13/10/2008 10:51
 
By ManicMiner
Membership Days Posts
#51191
Oh dear, an even more pointless story


Lashings of red lipstick leaves Meg Ryan looking like The Joker

(80s leading lady puts on too much lippy)

Complete with cruel comparison)


Image


Image



Even the commentators disagree with the mail, most are like this:

What on earth are you talking about? She looks really pretty if you ask me!
- Ellie, London, 13/10/2008 11:47
 
By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Posts
#51247
Well, "Daily Mail Reporter" does. This 'reporter' seems to be popping up everywhere at the moment, maybe the Mail is losing its bottle and worries over being sued?
 
By Killer Whale
Membership Days Posts
#51248
In many cases "Daily Mail Reporter" is the office intern, i.e. the middle class kid whose parents are wealthy enough to support her/him through a period of unpaid labour in order to get a foot on the career ladder. This is what is known in Mail land as 'meritocracy'.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 131
The Mail's Front Page Headline

Fuckwits. It chimes in with Otto English's piece o[…]

Unfortunately it's pretty much a constant battle w[…]

The Trump Presidency

I mean...how did he manage to get nominated in t[…]

But that's all anyone has - the fact that of the p[…]