:thumbsup: 100 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By JamesFarrier
Membership Days Membership Days
There seems to be a growing dearth of 'insight' stories into Adolf Hitler on the Mail, mostly through new research which gives him a more personal, humane side (lovely, isn't he?). Find new ones here, because today is the revelation that:

Hitler had shocking table manners, gorged on cake and suffered flatulence, reveals never-before-seen profile

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ofile.html

Call me old fashioned, but I'd personal prefer to tut-tut at the fact he was the commander in chief of mass genocide and dictatorship rather than the fact that he had a tendency to trump a few out whilst tucking in to his dinner.
By Fflaps
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Today's Hitler story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... pared.html
Blackpool escaped being blitzed during the Second World War because Hitler wanted to use the resort as his personal playground.
The Fuhrer planned to watch his triumphant troops goosestepping down the seafront's Golden Mile before unfurling the swastika flag on top of Blackpool Tower.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Today's Hitler story:

The Fuhrer planned to watch his triumphant troops goosestepping down the seafront's Golden Mile before unfurling the swastika flag on top of Blackpool Tower.
I admit I had to check the link to see for myself after reading that. Gobsmacking. I now have a mental image of ranks of stormtroopers goose-stepping along the Royal Mile each munching a bag of whelks and with "Kiss Me Schnell" written on their helmets (oo-err) as Adolf himself looks on, happily munching a giant candy floss.
The Observer is shit

Looks like one of the 1-page dummies that are put […]

Labour, Generally.

Ian Lavery was on TV this evening doing his Plain-[…]

Labour Policies 2019/20

A thread to discuss the several policies which wil[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Well, I suggested taking the batteries out and l[…]