•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Silkyman
Membership Days Posts
Arnold wrote:
Aryan automatic! Detergent giant caught up in Nazi row after Ariel boxes feature secret far-right code in Germany

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z31JQCbcAm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I know I'm late to this, but...

What, the ever loving FUCK?

By Gentlefish
Membership Days
Ariel wrote:We very much regret if there are any false associations and distance ourselves clearly from any far-right ideology
Well, that's a relief. I very nearly boycotted them.

But seriously, I echo Silkyman: what the everloving FUCK indeed?

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Nazi drugs causing 'aggressive delirium'. This looks like something David Ames and pressure group Fuckd and Bombd should be looking into.
Naz-E: ‘Swastika’ drugs resembling Ecstasy pills that cause users to foam at the mouth and attack people at random sweep Iceland
Hallucinogenic drug emblazoned with a Swastika sweeping across Iceland
Reykjavik police say pill contains LSD and can cause 'aggressive delirium'
Reports of students and teenagers being hospitalised after taking the drug

A hallucinogenic drug emblazoned with a Swastika that causes people to foam at the mouth and attack people at random is sweeping across Iceland, it has emerged.

The mauve-coloured pill, which contains LSD, causes a state of 'aggressive delirium' and police say they have reported a surge in its use in the capital Reykjavik.

A number of students and teenagers have been rushed to hospital after collapsing and foaming at the mouth when taking the drug, which is said to be selling on the black market for £12 a tablet. The drug has reportedly been linked to violent assaults. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sage-field" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
asinine, Peterborough, United Kingdom, about 6 hours ago
As a parent it's impossible to keep up with the latest designer drugs, it's frightening...
What's frightening is someone as thick as you is even bringing up kids

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Not Adolf as such but some of his minions

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... d-War.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Davehughes, Normanton, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
Talk about double standards - the SS were as bad as IsIs - why were they allowed in and why are they still here? Don't care how old they are - they must pay for their war crimes....
Currently down-rated 65 to 41
Julia Nepos475, Inuvik, Canada, 14 hours ago
THe truth about the war has yet to be written.
Currently 357 green to 63 red

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
The smiling face of evil: Adolf Hitler grins as he poses with children and relaxes at his Alpine retreat in propaganda photographs meant to show his softer side

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... treat.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm not sure it was such a good idea to leave the comments unmoderated on this piece; it reveals what the Mailites really think:
JeanClaudeAVPXVII, Up North, United Kingdom

I bet he wasn't so bad really, the media always paints him in one extreme way or the other.
worldweary, Heavens Gate, United Kingdom

If he'd only stuck to Europe, not invaded Russia, and not bothered with the unpleasantness, he'd probably be hailed as Europe's greatest statesman. And we wouldn't now have the current problems from the south.
Dailymail7, Las Vegas, United States

Maybe he was on to something, world is a lot "darker"and crime ridden these days
Esse Mann, San Francisco, United States

The whole thing was against communists and their dear friends, sponsors, associates and partners....WW2 is still a history to be better told.
toolatenow, northofthewall, United Kingdom

I wonder how Merkel will be remembered, she single hand as destroyed Europe beyond repair, with her dictatorship of open borders policy which no one else in the EU was consulted over.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts

If he'd only stuck to Europe, not invaded Russia, and not bothered with the unpleasantness, he'd probably be hailed as Europe's greatest statesman...
Trans: If only he'd not done what he'd said he would do and been a different person, history might have viewed him differently :roll:

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Cyclist wrote:

If he'd only stuck to Europe, not invaded Russia, and not bothered with the unpleasantness, he'd probably be hailed as Europe's greatest statesman...
Trans: If only he'd not done what he'd said he would do and been a different person, history might have viewed him differently :roll:
Trans: If he'd stuck to killing Jews, gypsies and the like and not forced us into declaring war he'd have been fine. Even then we could have done a deal and he'd have left us alone. But no, he had to go and invade Russia and get us dragged into a global conflict, then lose so the Americans and liberals would write history to suit them.
The Observer is shit

You had one job... https://mobile.twitter.com/[…]

Labour, Generally.

Ian Lavery was on TV this evening doing his Plain-[…]

Labour Policies 2019/20

A thread to discuss the several policies which wil[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Well, I suggested taking the batteries out and l[…]