For all other Mail-related topics
:sunglasses: 20 % :grinning: 40 % :cry: 40 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
I imagine that's what many Mail readers permanently look like, such is their horror of living in the perceived and imagined Broken Britain as brought to them by the Daily Mail, a Broken Britain caused dual-handedly by Bliar and McBroon of course.
There are the old favourites on migrant stories:

Swarthy Eastern European types queuing for something (probably a bus, but in the Mail reader's mind probably a government sponsored plasma TV, laptop, and iPhone handout)

and of course...

Tom_MKUK wrote:There are the old favourites on migrant stories:

Swarthy Eastern European types queuing for something (probably a bus, but in the Mail reader's mind probably a government sponsored plasma TV, laptop, and iPhone handout)

and of course...

there again today

France's Senate backs National Assembly and bans women from wearing the burka in public

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... z0zbltt9BB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

with link to Eiffel Tower evacuated after bomb scare
Adidas trainers and a full body disguise.

A Manchester United striker sneaking off for a bit of incognito whoremongering if I'n not much mistaken.
The E Europeans are waiting to be picked up for jobs. You know the kind of jobs I mean, DM readers - the sort of job that you wouldn't touch with a bargepole but still begrudge to anyone who can't trace their British ancestry back to before the Norman conquest.
If you search 'Burka' on the DM website, it's this lass that crops up in the majority of articles, although usually cropped and zoomed slightly differently each time. Weird.

They use this one a lot too:

My understanding is that a burka is the thing with a grille on the front, so that you can't even really see the person's eyes:

If I'm correct, I have never seen a burka in the UK.

There's one they sometimes use of a woman in a niqab holding a Tesco bag and giving a 'V'-sign.
That can't be right? Why aren't there 12 people to a cell? And where are all the innocent drivers caught so-called "speeding" and the people who cleared snow off their drives and were sent to prison by H&S? And where's the young sub-optimal behaviour outreach support street bangra organisers? And the 97" plasma tvs? And the Xboxes? And the memory foam mattresses and massage chairs and the rest of the 'holiday camp' stuff?
TV Ads that make me Choleric and Violent

Don't forget funeral-costs assurance.

The Observer is shit

Looks like one of the 1-page dummies that are put […]

Labour, Generally.

Ian Lavery was on TV this evening doing his Plain-[…]

Labour Policies 2019/20

A thread to discuss the several policies which wil[…]