For all other Mail-related topics
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
If she thinks she looks fashionable, sexy and attractive then she's seriously deluded and deranged. She looks dreadful.
- The Weeping Angel, In the Time Vortex (well away from chavs, benefit scroungers and the workshy), 18/6/2012 21:29
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... shoes.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Computer system that caused week of chaos for thousands of NatWest bank customers was being supervised from India

Although I feel sorry for anybody effected, I am so glad that a major disaster has finally happened to a company that has helped to destroy UK IT by shifting jobs to India and paying the staff a 1/3 in wages. It is a false economy and it's all about profit, I hope the public take NatWest/RBS to the cleaners in compensation.

- UKIP - No2Europe, Corrupt MPs/MEPs, Racist Police, Incompetent Justice System,, NHS DOA, Impotant Military, Criminal Press, Free Speech 4 All, Including DM., 25/6/2012 15:54
Click to rate Rating 1174

what a cock !
Paul wrote:Computer system that caused week of chaos for thousands of NatWest bank customers was being supervised from India

Although I feel sorry for anybody effected, I am so glad that a major disaster has finally happened to a company that has helped to destroy UK IT by shifting jobs to India and paying the staff a 1/3 in wages. It is a false economy and it's all about profit, I hope the public take NatWest/RBS to the cleaners in compensation.

- UKIP - No2Europe, Corrupt MPs/MEPs, Racist Police, Incompetent Justice System,, NHS DOA, Impotant Military, Criminal Press, Free Speech 4 All, Including DM., 25/6/2012 15:54
Click to rate Rating 1174

what a cock !
UKIP say no to corrupt MEPs?
UKIP - No2Europe, Corrupt MPs/MEPs, Racist Police, Incompetent Justice System,, NHS DOA, Impotant Military, Criminal Press, Free Speech 4 All, Including DM., 25/6/2012 15:54
Now I read that as UKIP No2 ie shit.
I suspect the police are described as "racist" because they only arrest white people don't they. PC PCs if you will.
It would be good, very good, to see Balls charged with a criminal offence - provided only that such a charge was justified. If found guilty and imprisoned, it would rid us all of his awful presence in Parliament; and rid us of the danger of his becoming Chancellor of the Exchequer after the next General Election. Sadly, it appears that politicians are mainly immune from prosecution.
- David Davies a saddened former Tory, London, a region of the European Soviet Union
On the one hand, the bloke seems a bit of an arse, on the other hand one less Conservative voter...
From the comments on Littlejohn's column today
DESSIPUERA, Osborne,cha'Dich For The Bankers. Thieves in Suits, no better than pond life, 13/7/2012 9:32
A Mailite and a Trekkie? The women must come flocking.

(Not that there is anything wrong with Star Trek, I love it but I wouldn't start using Klingon in everyday conversation or anything)
Well at least you didn't see the little brown illegal field worker taking a squat beside that head of lettuce and cleaning his bum with it. If you think I am joking I have witnessed such a thing.
- T.M., Was, surviving barely, in Ocupado,Mexifornia, but not any more because I left
I'm sure you're greatly missed, 'T.M'.
Milking the NHS: Nigerian woman told she needs Caesarean immediately flies into Britain for operation - costing UK taxpayers £10,000
THIRD attempt. What is wrong with my comment when I quote what you have written in this article? Am I not allowed to tell the truth that the government are TOTALLY INCOMPETENT?
- The Fall of Britain and UKIP member, No justice or freedom of speech for the law-abiding., 24/8/2012 9:18
Not quite sure what his/her message is with that one. They are a member of UKIP and The Fall?
Jan Moir

Child sex abuse is, by it's nature, secretive. The[…]

The new leader of the Labour Party

I think Starmer's very wise to keep his powder[…]

Sundry far-right groups and parties.

Younger than me. Not by much, but Dahl's maxim hol[…]

Labour, Generally.

Wow! Everybody's wrong. It's the *Tories* that cau[…]