For all other Mail-related topics
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
lectrospin wrote:I have no idea how a mailites comprehends the situation in libya, britians threatened by foriegners, not just foriegners but muslims, but muslims against Gaddafi who we're told is bad but then again he is tough on crime, government fails to save britians but a tory government!
And don't the Mailites secretly wish that Dave had dealt with the student protests Gaddafi style?
Fantastic News!

Gaddafi London home taken over by squatters
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12692565

There's a right-to-the-brink game of Top Trumps just waiting to boil over. £10.9m house, Hampstead, squatters, forrin muzzy dictator who personally gunned down the fragrant WPC Fletcher. Imagine the newsroom right now trying to find an angle...oh the joy of it all.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Gaddafi= muslim who supports terrorists
squatters= ordinary muslims

Gaddafi trumps squatters, at least as far as the paper is concerned

Personally I predict a lot of comments about how we should nick the second homes of MPs, after all WE paid for them with OUR taxes!!
And they're off and running...

Squatters move into Gaddafi son's £11million mansion demanding it is 'returned to the Libyan people'
By Daily Mail Reporter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1G8RjDdZf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In amongst the assorted twatbasketry an old friend makes an appearance:
good,, if squatters kept to squatting in this type of property,then they would get public support,it will be interesting to see what the police do,as they normally do nothing

- good lord lucky peasant, 1% interest mortgages for british citizens over 21, keep off the gatwick express unless you want to pay a penalty fare check ticket,
And, of course, the assumption that if they are Libyan they are asylum seekers...
The occupants told the Evening Standard they were there because they 'didn't trust the British government to properly seize Gaddafi's corrupt assets'. - Yet they trusted the British government to give them refugee asylum and benefit cheques..........................

- Michael, London
and the nuances of the revolutions in the Arab world seem to have escaped Bob, here:
What a load of tripe, just another bunch of misfits, scrounger and dope fiends squatting. Sooner the law is changed the sooner we can get rid of these parasitic lowlifes.

- Bob Mck, Madchester,
Or maybe he only read the headline...
Kreuzberger wrote:Fantastic News!

Gaddafi London home taken over by squatters
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12692565

There's a right-to-the-brink game of Top Trumps just waiting to boil over. £10.9m house, Hampstead, squatters, forrin muzzy dictator who personally gunned down the fragrant WPC Fletcher. Imagine the newsroom right now trying to find an angle...oh the joy of it all.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Are these good old British salt of the earth squatters.

Or (heaven forbid) Johnny wog trustafarian squatters from outside this sceptred isle?
eddyk wrote:I don't know much about Gadaffi's sons, are they much associated with him and his reign of tyranny?

Or are they like Bin Ladens sons, who want to be dissociated with him as much as possible.
The former. His sons are/were in the military, I think one of them has command of a large chunk of it, probably the chunk that's remained loyal. As for the other, last I heard he was using his father's influence to inveigle himself in to large business, especially oil based ones. More like the Husains than the Bin Ladens really.
eddyk wrote:I don't know much about Gadaffi's sons, are they much associated with him and his reign of tyranny?

Or are they like Bin Ladens sons, who want to be dissociated with him as much as possible.
Dragged from Wiki (but authentic, even sympathetic, my comments in italics)

Hannibal - 'In 2001, Hannibal attacked three Italian policemen with a fire extinguisher; in September 2004, he was briefly detained in Paris after driving a Porsche at 140 kilometres per hour (90 mph) in the wrong direction and through red lights down the Champs-Élysées while intoxicated; and in 2005, Hannibal in Paris allegedly beat model and then-girlfriend Aline Skaf, who later filed an assault suit against him.[158] He was fined and given a four month suspended prison sentence after this incident. In December 2009 police were called to Claridge's hotel in London after staff heard a scream from Hannibal's room.' Made a lot of fuss at the time as Libya tried every trick to get him off.

Saif - commands a crack regiment, much involved in attacking rebels. Degree at LSE and funding thereof caused huge shitstorm last week, including the resignation of the LSE Director.

Al-Mu'tasim - 'was a Lieutenant Colonel in the Libyan Army. He now serves as Libya's National Security Advisor, in which capacity he oversees the nation's National Security Council'. And all that entails in the current crisis.

'His eldest son, Muhammad al-Gaddafi, was born to a wife now in disfavour, but runs the Libyan Olympic Committee.'

'The third eldest, Al-Saadi al-Gaddafi, is married to the daughter of a military commander. Saadi runs the Libyan Football Federation' Which is pretty corrupt. A good example of government posts being handed out to family members.

'Gaddafi's brother-in-law Abdullah Senussi‎, who is married to his wife's sister, is believed to be his head of military intelligence.' A key figure at the present moment.

So, yes, they are pretty involved in the family business...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... count.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In the sub-headlines:
Killer had used Human Rights to secure release from jail - and relax requirements after release
In the text:
A previous inquiry by the Inspector of Probation found that Rice used the threat of human rights action to secure his release from jail.
He later used the same tactic to obtain the relaxation of his licence conditions - making it easier for him to kill.
But:
Mrs Bryant, backed by the civil rights group Liberty, was determined a full public inquiry should take place.
Liberty also used the Human Rights Act to demand that Mr Short - who had decided there would be no inquest - reopen the case.

The coroner agreed that, under Article 2 of the Act - the right to life - he would investigate at an inquest whether public bodies could be held responsible for the murder.
And:
Emma Norton, legal officer for Liberty, said: 'Officialdom sought to scapegoat the Human Rights Act for Naomi’s murder - instead the truth is that it has given her family the answers they have been seeking for six years.'
It's tediously predictable that the bit the Fail chooses to highlight is the fact that the killer used the threat of the HRA to get what he wants - i.e. he didn't actually take any issue to court, some wet official chose to give in to the threat - whilst heavily downplaying the fact that the mother actually used the Act in court to secure the justice that Mailites will no doubt cheer.

Comments are out of action for the moment, but I plan one or two pointing out that the Mailites' perception that the HRA is only good for crooks and benefit scroungers appears not to have been borne out here. With any luck they'll get acute oscillation of the fingers trying to work out which arrow to press.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nline.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Classic Mailite dilemma:

(1) teh internets are BAD!
(2) But teh internets resulted in a plucky pensioner being rescued from attackers. That must be GOOD!

Brain - can't - cope --------- ljalfj/\sdopjbejoc9e7;#u904u8j ..........
German neo-Nazis helped Palestinian terrorists kill 11 Israeli athletes in 1972 Munich Massacre, intelligence files reveal

Ah Plucky patriots sticking up for our rights, killing nasty foreigners. Hurrah!!
Who did they kill btw? Muzzies I suppose?
Jews? :shock: OK .... well they're all the same really, wearing dresses and not eating bacon.

What's that? They're Krauts? :shock: Fuck me. Ah well, at least they're white.

What?!!? They were helping who? :shock: :shock: :shock: Aw for fuck's sake!! :cry:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1yAeczr3N" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Just for clarity beyond any reasonable or feasible[…]

Labour, Generally.

I'm currently sitting in a composite meeting on […]

Boris Johnson

porking on the public purse Now there's a tu[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

How's Milne operating him in that photo? Liza[…]