For all other Mail-related topics
  •  
  •  
  •  
Yet another grim paedophile story.

As all Mailturds know that peedos are strangers who are brown and Muslim this case will confuse them as:

The perpetrator was the (step)father. :shock:
He's white. :shock:
He's not a Muslim :shock: (I know this because if he was it would be in the headline).
He's ONE OF OUR BOYS, the last of The Few no less. :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ather.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ising.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Millionaire businessman ordered to remove Islamic slogan from side of his luxury home because council claim it's 'advertising'
Whut? Surely Islamics get to breach planning law at will due to pcgornmad?
oboogie wrote:And all Muslims are on benefits.
And living in council houses after jumping queues. The houses that Poles live in after jumping queues. The houses that we need for English people. English people who are pregnant at 16 and have large screen televisions. Oh. Er. Um.
Tory councillors vote AGAINST plans for Margaret Thatcher statue in Grantham (but Labour's members backed the idea)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2MVsktd00" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BBC radio presenter wins tribunal after DWP wrongly claimed she was fit to work despite recovering from chemotherapy and double mastectomy

Presented as a Good Thing while the DWP are the villains. (and it is a good thing, but she's a BBC presenter and, in the eyes of many Mailites, no doubt a scrounger too).
Britain is becoming a safer place: Rate of murders and violent crime falling faster than anywhere in Western Europe

You'd have thought this is good news, right? After all the scare mongering that the country is getting worse and worse.

But no, this positive news has pissed the Mailites right off.

Seriously though, isn't this below just tragic? Imagine living your life that this:
This is utter rubbish. Do I feel safer in this dangerous madhouse that modern Britain has become? No! Do I feel safe walking around London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Plymouth? No! Do I worry about my house being burgled by a drug addled lunatic? Yes! These researchers need to go back to their drawing boards.
- Pete, Devon
Utter tosh,perhaps these geeks should try walking about after dark.
- cyril, bedford
This is what the Daily Mail does to them.

I find this funny, though:
I NEVER believe statistics. They're always changed to reflex the outcome wanted and stupid people fall for it.This country is a violent country.
- dougal, London and Ireland,
Click to rate Rating 327
Tell them 80% of immigrants are benefit claiming criminals and they won't even think about questioning it.
This is utter rubbish. Do I feel safer in this dangerous madhouse that modern Britain has become? No! Do I feel safe walking around London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Plymouth? No! Do I worry about my house being burgled by a drug addled lunatic? Yes! These researchers need to go back to their drawing boards.
- Pete, Devon
Poor country bumpkin Pete from Devon, trembling in fear as he staggers round they tur'ble big cities. I seriously doubt that he's made it as far as Plymouth, particularly if he is constantly on watch for mentally challenged burglars.
Funny how these people that are skepticism personified when it comes to stats reflecting positive trends in society are all too ready to believe that half a million Bulgarians are poised to "invade".
oboogie wrote:Does anybody else see these figures being used to justify further police cuts?

Ah.

I did genuinely wonder why the Mail would run this article, considering it completely goes against their usual agenda. I think you may be spot on with that.

The comments really are sad, though. I can't imagine living my life being scared to go outside when it's dark, or thinking you're just seconds away from being attacked or robbed. It's the serious side of reading that shiterag.
Abernathy wrote:Funny how these people that are skepticism personified when it comes to stats reflecting positive trends in society are all too ready to believe that half a million Bulgarians are poised to "invade".
DM readers are where it stops being just confirmation bias and becomes psychosis.
A lot of DM readers want crime to be high and want to feel unsafe because that makes them angry. They want nothing more than to be angry as anger fuels their hate.
Hate makes them feel better about their own futile life. Britain is generally safe and very few are actually victims of a crime. Mail readers claim they want Britain to be a place where kittens can walk outside without being attacked by rabid, bomb throwing Muslims but in truth I think it is the last thing they want. What they desire, more than anything on Earth, is a reason to hate others. And the Mail gives them what they want through its lies and deceit.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

That stat about Norfolk would have been a damned s[…]

Labour, Generally.

I'm currently sitting in a composite meeting on […]

Boris Johnson

porking on the public purse Now there's a tu[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

How's Milne operating him in that photo? Liza[…]