:sunglasses: 100 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Son Of Hand
Membership Days
We will be recalling correspondents from some less newsworthy parts of the globe, such as north Africa and south-east Asia, so they can focus on palace matters instead. And we will shortly be making available to readers a range of attractive commemorative crockery.
:lol:
By satnav
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Given the papers reputation for stealing stories from other papers and website, April 1st must be a real nightmare for reporters on the Mail.

This story has been lifted from the Sun but surely it must be a prank!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ALLOW.html

By Malcolm Armsteen
Probably not - it's an odious little arsewipe of an article. I made this comment:
Read the story. This was part of an ongoing series of incidents - probably bullying. This sort of story makes it less, rather than more likely that victims will report bullying, so it does a great service to kids, doesn't it, in the puerile drive to get a 'controversial' headline. Well done...
Roger Annout
Quite seriously - this story downplays what is clearly a string of bullying incidents. In this case the victim is pelted with sweets. The intention is not to injure, but to humiliate.
This story then adds more humiliation to that which the victim has already suffered.

And people ask me why I believe all journalists are scumbags...

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
Good work, Malc.

Unfortunately, this is what you're up against:

If this is true, then the "assaulted" boy,his parents and the police should be taken to court for wasting police time and taxpayers money. The mind boggles.
- robbo , notts, 1/4/2011 11:43
Yep, punish the boy for being bullied. Idiot.
By storygirl
Membership Days Posts
Killer Whale wrote:Good editorial in the Guardian today announcing that from now on it will be supporting the monarchy. :lol:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... yal-moment" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I thought that was a spoof until I read the Melanie Phillips comment,which is surely lifted straight from her latest column?

By Malcolm Armsteen
Interesting as well, that the perpetrator's father went straight to the press to get his retaliation in first.

Like I often say, there aren't any born-evil kids, they learn it from their parents...

By Malcolm Armsteen
Tubby Isaacs wrote:Do you think Mail readers would like marshmallow chucker if they met him?
Don't forget his gang of friends. Surely that counts as feral yoof?

But 'dad found phone number of the Sun' trumps all.
Labour, Generally.

Ian Lavery was on TV this evening doing his Plain-[…]

Labour Policies 2019/20

A thread to discuss the several policies which wil[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Well, I suggested taking the batteries out and l[…]

The Today Programme

He already has a Mail column, doesn't he?