For all other Mail-related topics
:sunglasses: 25 % 😯 25 % :grinning: 25 % :cry: 25 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Daley Mayle wrote:And if it it was Mohammad then what? Sand paper? A lick of paint?
Burn it with fire!!!!1!

You can never be too careful.
Daley Mayle wrote:I'm more amazed that Iceland can sell a dozen large eggs for just £1 and make money. Allah be praised.
Possibly not free range, though I suspect Mailites would think any such namby pamby treatment of chickens was PC gone mad.
Animal welfare only tends to be a priority of the Mailites in the following situations;

1. It involves a household pet
2. It involves halal slaughter

That's basically it.
bluebellnutter wrote:Animal welfare only tends to be a priority of the Mailites in the following situations;

That's basically it.
Don't forget the annual scandal of the Xmas reindeer steaks in Lidl.
Abernathy wrote:
bluebellnutter wrote:Animal welfare only tends to be a priority of the Mailites in the following situations;

That's basically it.
Don't forget the annual scandal of the Xmas reindeer steaks in Lidl.
While happily shelling out £25 per head to see one shackled to a pole at "Winter Wonderland".
A welcome return for an old favourite.
Amateur photographer believes she has spotted a stairway to heaven in this picture of a cloudy sky

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z48FJLwNve" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you reverse the picture it makes a pathway to hell (population: Littlejohn)
Arnold wrote:A welcome return for an old favourite.
Amateur photographer believes she has spotted a stairway to heaven in this picture of a cloudy sky

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z48FJLwNve" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Even if it were solid, that thing looks wholly unclimbable to me. Maybe it's a metaphor for the inability of Mailites to get to heaven?
Jeremy Corbyn.

I got briefly swept up by his Glastonbury appearan[…]

That's the face of a man resigned to spending more[…]

In fairness to Mann, it's estimated that slightly […]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Austin Mitchell's latest. Germans are currency m[…]