For all other Mail-related topics
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
As a mysterious skeleton is washed up on a British beach... Do sea monsters REALLY exist?
I took photos of this "creature" about 6 weeks ago when it still looked like a pilot whale, which it is. To suggest it is anything else is, quite frankly, ridiculous. Is Elvis lurking in the sand dunes too? And it is not "30 feet" long, certainly no more than 15. Weeks and weeks of exposure to the elements, not to mention hundreds of dogs thinking it's a chewy treat (including mine, it was disgusting) have altered it from looking like a dead, beached pilot whale to something rather odd. But it was a pilot whale. "Mystery" solved.
- Lizzyinecosse, Aberdeen, 21/7/2011 9:25
I think it may be a giant breadcrumb and sausagemeat coated egg that was specially made for a certain DM columnist, which unfortunately broke free from the deck during a particularly heavy storm during its journey from the factory in Scandinavia to the Florida coast.

- Frosty Jack, UK, 1/8/2011 21:11
Tom_MKUK wrote:
I think it may be a giant breadcrumb and sausagemeat coated egg that was specially made for a certain DM columnist, which unfortunately broke free from the deck during a particularly heavy storm during its journey from the factory in Scandinavia to the Florida coast.

- Frosty Jack, UK, 1/8/2011 21:11
:lol: :lol: Like it! I wonder if said DM columnist will be back tomorrow?
The Sun

Notably completely avoiding anything about Boris h[…]

Sundry far-right groups and parties.

https://www.facebook.com/NewsThump/posts/246315121[…]

The EDL

Met police pay out £700,000 to detained an[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Or, arguably, with them.