For all other Mail-related topics
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Two teenagers hand in £5,000 they found at bus station (but 'extremely grateful' owner doesn't even offer a reward)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1a0TqDKKA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Story basically reads. Boys find money, boys hand money in, boys happy, owner of money happy. DM not happy because boys didn't get any money for deed.

I laughed when I read the opening paragraph as well
It could be a plot from a film, two teenagers discover a briefcase stuffed full of £50 notes abandoned at a bus station in the middle of the night.
No doubt the DM will report tomorrow that the boys are in talks with Universal Studios for a multimillion pound deal for a series of feature length films and a series of books.... :roll:

FFS DM what's wrong with people just doing the right thing for no personal gain.... Though reading a bit further down you get to what the money was for, paying for his sons tuition fees. Probably why the mail is all over this.... Lazy fucking ungrateful shitty students stealing reward money off children. Were they immigrunts? Terrorists? Labour supporters etc etc
Last edited by sabre_chilli on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just too tempting.
Why aren't those two pulling a DM Sadface® ?
The situation expressly warrants one so your reporter and photographer are guilty of dereliction of duty.
For god's sake this just makes a mockery of the whole system. I'm appalled!
- Carlos The Badger, In Your Underpants, 6/10/2011 14:17
Timbo wrote:My best effort at getting worst-rated:
That tall one looks like my grandson. If I was 40 years younger, I totally would.
- Eunice, Cheshire, 6/10/2011 14:11
I nearly choked on my mungbean and lentil stew!
Ok Timbo, I'll take you on, here's my challenge for worst rated:
That tall one looks like my grandson. If I was 40 years younger, I totally would. - Eunice, Cheshire, 06/10/2011 14:11 - can I have your grandson's number please?
- Issac Hunt, A bit of balance, 6/10/2011 14:33

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1a0aGqdL5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That tall one looks like my grandson. If I was 40 years younger, I totally would.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
That tall one looks like my grandson. If I was 40 years younger, I totally would. - Eunice, Cheshire, 06/10/2011------------------- Can I join in? I'll even bring the eggs and breadcrumbs.
ben dover, woodbridge, 6/10/2011 15:44
You haven't gone unnoticed :lol: :lol:
That tall one looks like my grandson. If I was 40 years younger, I totally would. - Eunice, Cheshire, 6/10/2011 14:11 ----- So what your saying is if you where 40yrs younger you would do your own grandson. That's probably not what you meant but if I was you I would try and word comments with a bit more care. But I did got a giggle out of it hun.
- simon, sheffield, 6/10/2011 15:20
Click to rate Rating 16Report abuse
Eunice, Cheshire--WHAT? You're sick, woman.
- dee, leeds,england, 6/10/2011 15:16
Click to rate Rating 18
That tall one looks like my grandson. If I was 40 years younger, I totally would. - Eunice, Cheshire, 06/10/2011 14:11 ---------Eunice, or should I say Dave? That comment was so unbelievably warped I'm not sure whether I should be in hysterics or gagging over the sink.
- Ned, Farringdon, 6/10/2011 14:48
Click to rate Rating 20Report abuse
That tall one looks like my grandson. If I was 40 years younger, I totally would. - Eunice Inappropriate or what!!! Poor lad - not only does he get no reward but gets lusted after by old grannies too!!!
- Sarah, Newcastle, 6/10/2011 14:48
Click to rate Rating 26Report abuse
That tall one looks like my grandson. If I was 40 years younger, I totally would. - Eunice, Cheshire, 06/10/2011 14:11.....What a truly strange comment.
- James, Woolton, Liverpool, 6/10/2011 14:45
Click to rate Rating 27Report abuse
That tall one looks like my grandson. If I was 40 years younger, I totally would. - Eunice, Cheshire, 06/10/2011 14:11 === Sorry Eunice, but that just sounds weird.........and wrong!
- Lost For Words, Gloucester, England, 6/10/2011 14:42
Click to rate Rating 40Report abuse
That tall one looks like my grandson. If I was 40 years younger, I totally would. - Eunice, Cheshire, ==== If your grandson is reading this he might want to keep his distance from granny!
- Dave, Leicester, 6/10/2011 14:41
Click to rate Rating 180
Why does Ned, Farringdon think you are called Dave?
bluebellnutter wrote:
But I did got a giggle out of it hun.
That...erm...um...wha'?
Simon's got a thing about paedo Grannies. I suspect it's a niche fetish, but I daren't Google it in case I find millions of sites.
The PC zealots in the Daily Mail Comment-Stazi have issued a diktat to have my comment removed. Obviously the result of 16 months of uncontrolled immigration and broken education under 'David' CamEUron.
oboogie wrote:
bluebellnutter wrote:
But I did got a giggle out of it hun.
That...erm...um...wha'?
Simon's got a thing about paedo Grannies. I suspect it's a niche fetish, but I daren't Google it in case I find millions of sites.
It was more because of the way the post goes through at least three tenses in such a short space of time.
oboogie wrote:
That tall one looks like my grandson. If I was 40 years younger, I totally would. - Eunice, Cheshire, 06/10/2011 14:11 ---------Eunice, or should I say Dave? That comment was so unbelievably warped I'm not sure whether I should be in hysterics or gagging over the sink.
- Ned, Farringdon, 6/10/2011 14:48
Click to rate Rating 20Report abuse
Gagging over the sink eh, Ned? Bloody pervert.
Father sent home from hospital with a broken NECK after falling two storeys from a ladder and landing on his head

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... z1bj2MoIaN" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The day Meryl Streep gate-crashed our wedding: Actress makes an appearance at couple's special day... dressed as Margaret Thatcher

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1fMW23AZE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have the feeling that many Mailites have probably fantasised about spending their wedding night with Mrs Thatcher.
Meanwhile in America

I think America is big enough to survive Trump but[…]

Richard Littlejohn

My impoverished classmate seems to have left beh[…]

The Sun

https://i.postimg.cc/2SQfhbZH/image.jpg

Daily Express headline today

All shits. Let's unite the country!