For all other Mail-related topics
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Jobsworth play centre staff call police after father ignores orders NOT to ding Happy Birthday to his daughter

Not quite sure how you 'ding' Happy Birthday. The companies policy seems to be fairly straight forward only groups that book in as a party are allowed to bring cake and sing happy birthday. I think many play centres do this because the candles are lit in areas where there are no sprinklers. Birthday parties keep many of these centrers in business so to allow a free for all wouldn't be a good idea.
satnav wrote:Jobsworth play centre staff call police after father ignores orders NOT to ding Happy Birthday to his daughter

Not quite sure how you 'ding' Happy Birthday. The companies policy seems to be fairly straight forward only groups that book in as a party are allowed to bring cake and sing happy birthday. I think many play centres do this because the candles are lit in areas where there are no sprinklers. Birthday parties keep many of these centrers in business so to allow a free for all wouldn't be a good idea.
"Mrs Doherty had contacted Clowntown to enquire about booking a birthday party for 20 children and six adults but was told there was no availability.

The family decided to visit the centre in Muswell Hill anyway. After arriving they noticed two of the ‘party booths’ were not being used, and a female staff member said they could use one.

But the woman later told the group she was ‘in fairly big trouble’ for letting them use the room when they had not booked it and said they should not ‘produce a cake or sing Happy Birthday’.

Mr Doherty refused, saying he was not going to let the centre ‘put a downer’ on his youngest child’s party. "

So the story is "Family tries to use commercial facilities without paying".
The f*****s all come at once': How a member of staff at one coffee shop referred to their customers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... omers.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It's a deadly weapon... if you're a fly! Shop asks mum to show ID to buy a FLY SWAT.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -SWAT.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Arnold wrote:
The f*****s all come at once': How a member of staff at one coffee shop referred to their customers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... omers.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That's Bukakke for ya!
mojojojo wrote:
Big Rob wrote:I got a bit of a stiffy looking at that.
That swatter will soon get rid of that.

Oh it's making it bigger. And now look what it's done!

So now you know why they ask for age ID.
It's all very fellatio-esque for my liking. She'd very likely get a mouthful from me too...

Fnarr fnarr
canus insanus wrote:
mojojojo wrote:
Big Rob wrote:I got a bit of a stiffy looking at that.
That swatter will soon get rid of that.

Oh it's making it bigger. And now look what it's done!

So now you know why they ask for age ID.
It's all very fellatio-esque for my liking. She'd very likely get a mouthful from me too...

Fnarr fnarr
Well all I can say is if your knob's shaped like a fly swat you really should see a doctor soon...
Bones McCoy wrote:
Arnold wrote:

That's Bukakke for ya!
Cheers for the coffee covered keyboard....
Cue publicity-seeking wanker:

'I don't understand the mindset of these people': Recruitment boss who advertised job vacancies brands unemployed lazy after no one applies for 18 unskilled jobs
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2iLmWYKoc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- Danny James, owner of a recruitment agency, needed unskilled workers
- When he posted advert at local Jobcentre not a single person came forward
- But one job-seeker said the work would have earned him LESS than benefits

Relevant details below:
Danny James, owner of recruitment agency Consistent Personnel, urgently required unskilled workers for at least three months' work at a local food factory.
Mr James contacted Worcester Jobcentre at about 12.20pm on October 9 seeking people for warehouse work at the local Senoble food factory, which would last through the Christmas period.
Inductions for the Monday-to-Friday roles were due to begin at 5pm that day, before the shift. However, a job centre source said the problem was the 'very short timescale' given to find people for a night shift.
Mr James managed to get 10 people himself by using his contacts, records and by calling friends, claiming he had effectively had to act as a Jobcentre himself to fill at least some of the positions.
He owns a fucking recruitment firm! So, minimum wage night job on four hours notice, with no contract. Prick. Thankfully even the Mailites don't seem to be biting.
The 29-year-old, the national business development manager at Worcester recruitment firm Consistent Personnel, admitted he was angry after the father-of-three refused to take a job.
I knew someone who ran a small employment agency years ago. A partnership with her sister and no employees. The office was a hell of a lot better than this.

Endangering Democracy

Likewise, Ireland's second vote on the Nice(?) […]

Nigel Farage

I rather like the sound of Loughborough Dynamo and[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

She's got herself an online fan club of sorts who […]

The Tories, Generally

Imagine living in a world where IDS, Howard and […]