For all other Mail-related topics
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
I like the way he accuses other people of being lazy. This is the person running a recruitment agency who is complaining because, having left a job to the last minute, he couldn't offload it onto the JobCentre and claim commission for work done by them. And the person who seems to spend more time on Facebook than actually doing what he's paid to do.
Quite a few of the readers agree Fozzy.
hmm, Nott, moments ago

Perhaps if he offered these jobs in the day time he might have more luck. It's outrageous to offer minimum wage for a night shift which disrupts your life,sleep pattern. Then after 3 months temp work you have to wait 6 weeks for the benefit claim afterwards to be sorted. Who can live on nothing for 6 weeks and see their children starve. All those moaning on here probably have decent secure jobs with good conditions.
al1066, Manchester, 5 minutes ago

He is saying the people are lazy and many of them are but he is complaining that the Job centre didn't do his job for him and he had to make some phone calls himself. So why is he getting paid his commission he is as bad and too lazy to do his own job
Jonny C, Belfast, 11 minutes ago

So he gives less than 5 hours notice of when to turn up yet it's the unemployeds fault? Maybe it's something to do with his unprofessional way of recruiting.
cwtchy cwtch, Fedupsville, United Kingdom, 12 minutes ago

He's just a glorified slave boss, sat behind a desk creaming money off the top of poor peoples wages, who work nasty jobs for a pittance. He should keep shtum and not bite the hand that feeds him.
Logik, Worcester, 14 minutes ago

I read this in my local Worcester paper. Danny James seems as much of an undesirable character as the guy who supposedly refused the job. An agency for all to avoid methinks. If this guy was indeed unwilling to work why would he sign up with an agency? This was I understand a zero hours contact so a bit of an as and when job that is no use to anyone. As usual with agencies, it is them who reap the rewards, they are leeches.
Chett, Uk - UK, 18 minutes ago

I'd say its 'Danny James' thats the lazy one. Sitting on his backside all day while paying the bare minimum to workers while creaming off a percentage for doing nowt !
I don't think Danny has done himself many favours by going crying to the papers.
It seems that the owner of the company is a Mr Tomasz Slefarski, who owns the following companies:

- Consistent Personnel Ltd
- Consistent Holdings Ltd
- Consistent Group Ltd
- Consistent Factory Staff Ltd
- CTL Euro Foods Ltd

That last one is a valueless Polski Sklep in Bromsgrove. None of his companies have a credit rating worth a damn.
Two six-year-old girls who opened box of Weetabix discovered the cereal crawling with MAGGOTS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2k0AIY9kF" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I lost my train ticket and was treated like a criminal by East Coast inspector despite having the receipt

It doesn't seem unreasonable to me. Someone else could have been travelling on the ticket.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/bills/ ... ceipt.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I see the sub-eds were away on their tea break. Danny is the chap who lost his ticket although he had proof of purchase.
Yet despite, Danny having clear proof of buying a ticket, this means the rail firm is still demanding money. Danny is adamant he should have to pay any kind of fine.
Maybe cleaning the toilets? Making sandwiches?
Of course there was a story of a youth being harrassed by an old biddy and being kicked off a train a year or so ago for not having a ticket and claiming he had lost it...

That was different though as that lad wasn't a 26 year old recruitment sales executive called Danny from London.
Arnold wrote:
Two six-year-old girls who opened box of Weetabix discovered the cereal crawling with MAGGOTS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2k0AIY9kF" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The shop's wrong that it's nothing to do with them. Donahue vs. Stephenson puts Weetabix in the frame as well, but her primary contract under the SoGA is with the shop.

IANAL etc.
Saw a big row at a local railway station where a youth was claiming precisely that - he had a receipt but no ticket, which he claimed he had lost.
For some reason the woman on the barrier then took his phone and refused to give it back, which led to him threatening violence and much screaming, shouting and threatening and yrs truly had to go back into teacher mode to prevent a massacree. Eventually police were called...
JESUS H CHRIST owes me £75: Crime victim left waiting four years for compensation after crook gives name of the son of God to police

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2x7FQlBUY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looks like he's an estate agent so a sad face probably wouldn't have got him a great deal of sympathy.
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:Saw a big row at a local railway station where a youth was claiming precisely that - he had a receipt but no ticket, which he claimed he had lost.
For some reason the woman on the barrier then took his phone and refused to give it back, which led to him threatening violence and much screaming, shouting and threatening and yrs truly had to go back into teacher mode to prevent a massacree. Eventually police were called...
Did they by any chance arrest her for theft?
The Trump Presidency

It's all o.k, kids - he's been sent by God... […]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Petition to CANCEL Brexit soars past three milli[…]

Technical Support Issues - Post here

To create a persistent login, click where it sug[…]

The Sun

Hypocritical shits, again. 'Best of British', inni[…]