•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
NB not cunt. Cunts have their own thread.

Please refer to the COTD thread for the definition.

And the first Twat of the Day is...... (tension-building tom toms).....

A Bit o' Balance. Famously possesses the brains of a rocking horse. I put that in for you, Bitty, as you're always asking me to change the record.

By a bit of balance
Membership Days
Abernathy wrote:NB not cunt. Cunts have their own thread.

Please refer to the COTD thread for the definition.

And the first Twat of the Day is...... (tension-building tom toms).....

A Bit o' Balance. Famously possesses the brains of a rocking horse. I put that in for you, Bitty, as you're always asking me to change the record.
Oh that's me told then. I bow to your superior ego and will try my best to get in the cotd thread instead.

By bluebellnutter
As I've maintained before, (s)he's bewildered as to why it is (s)he's been speeking his / her branes...sorry, giving us truth and balance and we haven't descended into civil war or banned him / her because we're lefties and censor opinions we don't like. This has genuinely got him / her stumped.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
There's also a thing where rather stupid people get to think they're clever by trying to annoy other people (who are a lot brighter than they are) by chucking up half-digested gobbets of stuff they've read and part-understood. Which is precisely what Bitty is doing by simply posting half-arsed ideas from the Shitty Rag and thinking we'll all fall about in some sort of existential crisis as a result.

By a bit of balance
Membership Days
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:There's also a thing where rather stupid people get to think they're clever by trying to annoy other people (who are a lot brighter than they are) by chucking up half-digested gobbets of stuff they've read and part-understood. Which is precisely what Bitty is doing by simply posting half-arsed ideas from the Shitty Rag and thinking we'll all fall about in some sort of existential crisis as a result.
Yet again you think you are, but it doesn't mean you are.

By bluebellnutter
To be honest I don't think there's much doubt. For a start he remembered to capitalise his username. Yes I know I didn't either but then I'm not claiming to be cleverer.
By Andy McDandy
To quote Chris Morris:

"Stupid people are great at winning arguments, because they're too stupid to realise that they've lost".
Labour, Generally.

I'd guess that if any Tories are scared of - or pe[…]

The Trump Presidency

From looking at the AG's summary, it has the feel[…]

Via above link. Live breakdown by constituency. […]

The Independent Group

‘Our’ ability? Corbyn did nothing in […]