•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
I thought we all had a dressing up box? The ladies used to love Gentleman Jack Arrow - scourge of the seven seas and fondler of governors' daughters.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
KevS wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:43 pm
You can't fool me. That's a picture of one of you lot, isn't it?
I would kill for those boots. No kidding.

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
It's good to know that Mail readers are all for certain kinds of sartorial eccentricity and individuality*, as well as seemingly immune to the fact this is mostly advertorial for the young cub's tailoring business.

*Not goths, though. "Kill it with a stick", wasn't it?

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I've caught the live show in the past. It's distinctly unedifying. An ould doll ranting viciously about how dare they expect her to deal with "some witch doctor". How the staff prevented themselves from booking her in for an array of ultimately harmless but extremely painful procedures is a thing beyond my understanding.

Being A&E, they were also pretty low on the triage list, as this cat must have been. Frankly, if you're well enough to walk out, you shouldn't fucking be there.

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
England striker Tammy Abraham says the team will WALK OFF the pitch if they are subjected to racism against Czech Republic and Bulgaria
johnyson, Middlesbrough, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago

Good principles, but don't forget to reimburse all the English fans that paid to go watch you , and that includes travel and hotel costs , can't have it all ways guys
Do you know how much I've spent to watch you play, you black cunt

By Oblomov
Watchman wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:04 pm
England striker Tammy Abraham says the team will WALK OFF the pitch if they are subjected to racism against Czech Republic and Bulgaria
johnyson, Middlesbrough, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago

Good principles, but don't forget to reimburse all the English fans that paid to go watch you , and that includes travel and hotel costs , can't have it all ways guys
Do you know how much I've spent to watch you play, you black cunt
The football is perfunctory anyway, the majority of fans will be there for 50p lager and to try and score with the local women.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Blah blah it's not about the money blah.

The Sun

It was a choice between bailing them out and seein[…]

Boris Johnson

How the hell can a Guido reporter advise on public[…]

Lady bashing

Basically, yes. It's about preying on seemingly vu[…]