For all other Mail-related topics
:sunglasses: 59.4 % ❤ 2.9 % :thumbsup: 4.3 % 😯 2.9 % :grinning: 21.7 % 🙏 2.9 % 😟 1.4 % :cry: 1.4 % :shit: 2.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Boiler
Cunts like that need their poxy smartphones snapped in half and the fragments rammed firmly upwards into their eye sockets.

Sorry, my patience has run out with people like this.
Projective Unity liked this

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:11 pm
Cunts like that need their poxy smartphones snapped in half and the fragments rammed firmly upwards into their eye sockets.

So you’d like to see those soldiers give him a beating like a fascist state? Me too.

By Boiler
youngian wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:53 pm
Boiler wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:11 pm

So you’d like to see those soldiers give him a beating like a fascist state? Me too.
"Give 'em summat to roar about" as was often heard around these parts years ago.
youngian liked this
By The Rationalist
Membership Days
davidjay wrote:Apple woman was a bit too obvious, so here's today's best offering from the School of Hard Knocks.

I would ask that you never post anything from this woman ever again! I need so much mind bleach having ventured unwisely down her Twitter feed. The vilest of the vile!

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Took a look, and almost immediately saw a forged tweet, allegedly from Naz Shah MP, followed by some Walts boasting about going out Paki-bashing.
By The Rationalist
Membership Days
Andy McDandy wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:23 pm
Took a look, and almost immediately saw a forged tweet, allegedly from Naz Shah MP, followed by some Walts boasting about going out Paki-bashing.
Nothing would please me more than to get this piece of nasty fucktwattery taken down from Twitter. Guess I will need to browse the rules and see what options there are. She shouldn't be allowed to pollute cyberspace with her filth.
Anti-Semitism and the Labour party

I must say, it's a refreshing change to have a bit[…]

The Biased BBC

Anything about Kuenssberg and her 'sources'?

Sir Keir Starmer

Why do I get the feeling this thread title will be[…]

Meanwhile in France

Sadly, another knife attack: this time in Nice, wi[…]