For all other Mail-related topics
:sunglasses: 59.4 % ❤ 2.9 % :thumbsup: 4.3 % 😯 2.9 % :grinning: 21.7 % 🙏 2.9 % 😟 1.4 % :cry: 1.4 % :shit: 2.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I'm not sure if this should be here, but it's as good a place as any.

Between:
Ms Cheryl Pile
Claimant

- and -

Chief Constable of Merseyside Police
Defendant

https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2020/2472.html
Abernathy, Zuriblue liked this

By Bones McCoy
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:31 am
Christ, and I thought the blue passports were tragic and pitiable
Imagine the tuppenny bit (I'm sure that's rhyming slang for something) being the hill you choose to die on.

Did the telegraph's scribbler actually explain which enemy of the state is to blame?

By cycloon
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:31 am
Christ, and I thought the blue passports were tragic and pitiable
A great illustration of just how utterly precious and narrow these people are. The entire country is held hostage to a minority of blithering nostalgist idiots and their fellow travellers, either ruthless shits or people who don't want to think about anything beyond their own lives. And what does this group persistently wail? 'We are repressed, help us'. Nah mate, you're in the driving seat and you are so myopic you don't even see it.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
A Christian school assistant has told a tribunal she was "shocked" to be sacked for posting her concerns on Facebook about LGBT relationship lessons.
Kristie Higgs, 44, was dismissed for gross misconduct by Farmor's School in Fairford, Gloucestershire, last year.
Ms Higgs posted concerns that pupils at her son's school would be taught the No Outsiders in Our School programme - books on teaching the Equality Act.
Ms Higgs' case is being supported by the Christian Legal Centre.
She shared two posts on Facebook, under her maiden name in October 2018 to about 100 of her friends, the tribunal heard.
And in one Facebook post, she urged people to sign an online petition against making relationships education mandatory, the hearing was told.
Ms Higgs, from Fairford, said: "As a Christian, I believe it is morally necessary to speak out in defence of the Bible truth when false and harmful doctrines are being promoted."...

...Ms Higgs explained her religious beliefs in her statement and said she believed that "God created mankind as 'male and female' and what He has created is good".
She added: "He does not make mistakes.
"I am aware that same-sex marriages are now recognised under UK law, but I believe that is contrary to God's law - which only recognises marriages between one man and one woman," she said in her statement...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-g ... e-54242315

"But but but my folk-history of a middle-eastern nomadic tribe with added god stuff to explain what they didn't understand at the time, which is the only guide you need to living in modern Britain, says..."

What is it with these fucking idiots? :roll:

By Bones McCoy
Cyclist wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:26 am
A Christian school assistant has told a tribunal she was "shocked" to be sacked for posting her concerns on Facebook about LGBT relationship lessons.
Kristie Higgs, 44, was dismissed for gross misconduct by Farmor's School in Fairford, Gloucestershire, last year.
Ms Higgs posted concerns that pupils at her son's school would be taught the No Outsiders in Our School programme - books on teaching the Equality Act.
Ms Higgs' case is being supported by the Christian Legal Centre.
She shared two posts on Facebook, under her maiden name in October 2018 to about 100 of her friends, the tribunal heard.
And in one Facebook post, she urged people to sign an online petition against making relationships education mandatory, the hearing was told.
Ms Higgs, from Fairford, said: "As a Christian, I believe it is morally necessary to speak out in defence of the Bible truth when false and harmful doctrines are being promoted."...

...Ms Higgs explained her religious beliefs in her statement and said she believed that "God created mankind as 'male and female' and what He has created is good".
She added: "He does not make mistakes.
"I am aware that same-sex marriages are now recognised under UK law, but I believe that is contrary to God's law - which only recognises marriages between one man and one woman," she said in her statement...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-g ... e-54242315

"But but but my folk-history of a middle-eastern nomadic tribe with added god stuff to explain what they didn't understand at the time, which is the only guide you need to living in modern Britain, says..."

What is it with these fucking idiots? :roll:
Did she opt for tribunal under UK Law or God's Law?
Whaddaya think readers?

Hint: God's Law doesn't pay good compo.
Watchman, Cyclist liked this
The Biased BBC

So "virtue signalling" is now a phrase u[…]

US election 2020

That’s one hell of an outlier. I’ll a[…]

Blairite centrist melt James O'Brien just had a […]

The Tories, Generally

He did. But remember behind very meme there's a […]