For all other Mail-related topics
:sunglasses: 59.7 % ❤ 2.6 % :thumbsup: 3.9 % 😯 3.9 % :grinning: 22.1 % 🙏 2.6 % 😟 1.3 % :cry: 1.3 % :shit: 2.6 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:48 pm
Bones - bit stumped. What's the significance of the Marine sergeant, besides him looking unimpressed?
The name is Sergeant Major Williams - Namesake of Windsor Davies' character in It ain't half hot mum.

And we all know what Sergeant Major Williams likes to say in the face of others' misfortune.
Andy McDandy liked this

By Boiler
https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/ ... xit-tweet/
Andrew RT Davies, now the Welsh Conservatives health spokesman, responded to a tweet by Sir Keir Starmer, in which the Labour leader described the “horrendous scenes” in Washington DC as “a direct attack on democracy and legislators carrying out the will of the American people”.

Quoting the tweet, Mr Davies wrote: “To be honest I’m not sure you’re in the strongest position right now given you campaigned to overturn democracy and the will of the British people.”

By Malcolm Armsteen
Jim Crow logic.

Segregated 'White' schools spent more on education (by a factor of 20) per pupil than segregated 'Black' schools.

The law said that pupils had to be treated equally.

The courts said it was OK because each group had a school.

By davidjay
Boiler wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:42 pm
https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/ ... xit-tweet/
Andrew RT Davies, now the Welsh Conservatives health spokesman, responded to a tweet by Sir Keir Starmer, in which the Labour leader described the “horrendous scenes” in Washington DC as “a direct attack on democracy and legislators carrying out the will of the American people”.

Quoting the tweet, Mr Davies wrote: “To be honest I’m not sure you’re in the strongest position right now given you campaigned to overturn democracy and the will of the British people.”
You'd have thought that they'd have got another cliche after 4 1/2 years.
James Delingpole

Bloke’s a twat...that’s it, just a Far[…]

"Boris" Johnson

As opposed to the Half-wit House in Downing Street[…]

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

I'd rather have him inside the tent pissing out.[…]

The Tories, Generally

I had a very good RS teacher in school he was a bi[…]