For all other Mail-related topics
:sunglasses: 54.3 % :thumbsup: 6.5 % 😯 4.3 % :grinning: 26.1 % 🙏 4.3 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 2.2 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By AOB
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Bones McCoy wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:25 pm
Best reply:
Poor sod. LAURENCE Fox out of RADA with dreams of becoming the next Anthony Hopkins.
Ends up on twitter, the next Katie Hopkins.
And just to make sure everyone knows he's a fair-minded, non-racist he uses Talk Radio as a platform. That's like posting a selfie from McDonalds to stress to everyone how well your diet is going. It must've been an utter joy for a northern lad like Kevin Whately going in to work every day with that supercilious sod.

By cycloon
The refusal to engage with ideas is quite interesting.

All someone has to do is say some variant of 'I am so sick and tired of this' and they get a million people clapping like seals.

This isn't to say others don't also do the same (different words, same laziness), of course, but at least other people can actually investigate and discuss a situation rather than act like some fucking poundshop martyr over it.
Last edited by cycloon on Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Boiler
Bones McCoy wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:25 pm
Best reply:
Poor sod. LAURENCE Fox out of RADA with dreams of becoming the next Anthony Hopkins.
Ends up on twitter, the next Katie Hopkins.
Gave oi a good larf, that did... :lol:

By davidjay
Strange, innit? He says something that maybe registers a six on the outrage scale, there's a bit of a furore, you can't say anything these days without being branded racist, then woudn't you just know it - he's coming across full blown Waxey-Lennon.

By cycloon
Just scrolling through the replies and ye gods.

If there's one thing that I can definitively say is shit and should be ignored, it's the sense of humour that engages with that post in anything other than wry scorn. Good lord there's a lot of unfunny people/bots.
spoonman liked this

By Andy McDandy
It's this urge to double down on things that gets me. Rather than apologising for offending people, or keeping quiet and hoping everyone moves on, it now seems de rigueur to go full cunt. Although given he had done podcasts with James Delingpole prior to his QT appearance, it suggests that this is a career move he had planned. Possibly because his acting gigs seem to be going more to that other long posh blond drink of water, James Norton, these days.

By Andy McDandy
He's also complaining about BAME and working class actors talking about representation, saying that "theh didn't moan when they didn't have a pot to piss in". Missing the point that they probably were complaining, but due to having no public profile, nobody was listening to them!

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:53 pm
It's this urge to double down on things that gets me. Rather than apologising for offending people, or keeping quiet and hoping everyone moves on, it now seems de rigueur to go full cunt. Although given he had done podcasts with James Delingpole prior to his QT appearance, it suggests that this is a career move he had planned. Possibly because his acting gigs seem to be going more to that other long posh blond drink of water, James Norton, these days.
I think we're starting to see how he got invited onto the panel.

By Abernathy
Oh dear. It really was another "Gimli" moment, wasn't it?

He would appear to have trashed the Laurence Fox, actor brand quite seriously.

At least John Rhys-Davies' made sure his successful acting career was behind him before revealing himself to be a right cunt.
Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

The mood I'm in, the more the merrier.

Roll Call

Morning Kreuz, morning everybody. Early, innit?[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

More to the point; how can the party laughably kno[…]

Boris Johnson

I'm willing to believe Johnson has been listening […]