For all other Mail-related topics
:sunglasses: 54.3 % :thumbsup: 6.5 % 😯 4.3 % :grinning: 26.1 % 🙏 4.3 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 2.2 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
It's a weird one because he keeps calling other people racist...on the back of being sick and tired of people calling other people racist? The Alt-Right grift game is lucrative but he's really quite shit at it. Not that his new found fans have noticed. He's a 40+ year old man acting like a 4Chan edge-lord, as demonstrated by his "tweet a photo of a steak to own the vegans" stunt.

By Boiler
Indeed - from a BBC HYS today on the impact of car-centric housing developments:
Screenshot_2020-01-21 New UK housing 'dominated by roads'.png
Screenshot_2020-01-21 New UK housing 'dominated by roads'.png (6.98 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
What was it we were saying before about those of a right-leaning persuasion feeling the need to "wind lefties/greenies up"??

(Bet it's a fucking Audi too.)

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:45 pm
Indeed - from a BBC HYS today on the impact of car-centric housing developments:

Screenshot_2020-01-21 New UK housing 'dominated by roads'.png

What was it we were saying before about those of a right-leaning persuasion feeling the need to "wind lefties/greenies up"??

(Bet it's a fucking Audi too.)
I bet it exists only in his mind...

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Guess who's back...

Everbody's favourite long-faced old harrovian whining luvvie.
Laurence Fox,, telling us that It's the Sikhs who were the real racists (or something along those lines).

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/laur ... IfhxbN2rIc

By Boiler
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:15 pm
Yep. He does not have a 550 BHP car. The internet is the only place where he can feel like he does, though.
Mine had 231 horses when new. I suspect most of them have found an open gate and fucked off now... :lol:
Last edited by Boiler on Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MisterMuncher, oboogie liked this

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:28 pm
Very informative thread for those who don't know about more Singhs than Foxes dying in this nation's service.

Far from diverting from the story, the feeling I got from that scene when I watched the film, was that there was almost a "spiritual" understanding in that the Sikh understood what the mission meant to Schofield and appeared to instill in Schofield the "will" to succeed

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:28 pm
Very informative thread for those who don't know about more Singhs than Foxes dying in this nation's service.

Brown actors - They tuk are jerbs

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Tomorrow: "Too many black actors in 1964 film Zulu - pure tokenism" *

Thursday: "You'll never guess who they've cast as Othello - PC gone woke"

* The over-represented group in Zulu are Welshmen, as any fule kno. I'm still glad they're there for that climactic musical scene.
oboogie liked this

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
The Red Arrow wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:38 pm
True dat. Most of the chaps at Rorke's Drift were Brummies.
Yebbut "Men of Harlech" doesn't sound as profound in Jasper Carrott accent.
oboogie liked this
Technical Support Issues - Post here

Nope.

The Trump Presidency

I'd like to think they know, but don't give one.

Dominic Cummings

It's all very reminiscent of Thatcher's strateg[…]

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

As for Corbyn he will never be a national treasu[…]