•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By ACG
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Christ even for The Mail that's some astoundingly naked racism.
By moonkatt
Membership Days Membership Days
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:I personally think this does qualify as utterly disgusting. The headline, at least.

NHS STILL hiring Filipino nurses despite Victorino Chua scandal: Recruiters fly out in desperate bid to fill hospital vacancies
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ncies.html

Some faith restored by the best rated comments, though.
uk-rn, California, United States, 8 hours ago
What a ridiculous headline. Does one bad apple spoil the lot?? I work with many very dedicated and caring nurses from the Philippines. This is an extreme example of a terrible person, and doesn't mean that nurses recruited from overseas are all killers and or dangerous.
+1300 -128
moodswinging, LONDON, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
Him being Filipino isn't what lead to him becoming a murderer! Him being a heartless evil demon is!
+1082 -47
davio, Birmingham, 8 hours ago
We carried on using british doctors after Harold Shipman, so how is this different ?
+760 -72
spiderlash, bristol, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
Don't judge good hardworking nurses on where they come from. The U.K has had its fair share of nurses and doctors who have done this type of thing.
+664 -79
My workplace and probably large swathes of the NHS would be on their knees if it wasn't for the excellent contribution made by nurses we have who have moved here from the Philippines. I'm friends with quite a few of them, they're lovely caring people and excellent nurses.

The NMC and the checks they should have used to ensure someone who turned out to be a murderer was qualified to work as a nurse is what should be under attack here, not an entire nation.
Gangster, 15, killed aspiring architect in row over conkers after SEVEN YEARS of failures by social workers and doctors, shock report reveals
Social workers at Haringey Council were also too busy after the Baby P scandal and 'tolerated' Williams' 'chaotic' home life, where he suffered routine violence, the report said.

And MailOnline can reveal that his lesbian asylum seeker mother, who took him to Britain from Jamaica in around 2000, has avoided deportation ever since despite a string of convictions.
No box left unticked.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nkers.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By Silkyman
Membership Days Posts
Fuck the devastation that drove them here, screw the horrific journey they felt forced to make.

It's fair ruined my hollibobs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ead_module" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good job UK on 'opting out' of helping though.

By ezinra
Membership Days Posts
And MailOnline can reveal that his lesbian asylum seeker mother, who took him to Britain from Jamaica in around 2000, has avoided deportation ever since despite a string of convictions.
The convictions are for shoplifting.

Jamaica is considered among the most unsafe places in the world for gay people (though more so for men). The mother says she fears violence there, up to and including 'corrective' rape and threats to her life. She is one of the asylum seekers who has undergone the UK Home Office's 'Prove your homosexuality or you're out' test, which would have been heading for its rightful place in the dumpster if we had elected a Miliband government.
Had they been deported, Williams would never have been on that street in August.
The Mail in a nutshell. When faced with troubled individuals who need attention and treatment, the priority should always be to wash our hands of them and send them back where they came from, where they can be guaranteed to get neither.

So the boy, who has never lived in Jamaica, is sent to a foreign country and kills a foreigner instead? Whatever.
Mail image of Jamaica is a totally tropical island full of cheery, simple black people, going 'Jameerca', and being possibly good at sport. Or handing out cans of Lilt. How wrong they are.

By ezinra
Membership Days Posts
My stepfather (ex-Mail reader, now Metro and City AM) has a bizarre obsession with yardies. I think the image of the West Indies (let's not pretend he makes the difference) for Mailites his age is more guns, drugs, rioters, drop-out rastas, and Johnny Edgecombe.

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... thood.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No sure where to put this but it certainly left me feeling very uneasy on many levels.
Particularly concern by the phrase "or thrilling"
Watchman wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... thood.html

No sure where to put this but it certainly left me feeling very uneasy on many levels.
Particularly concern by the phrase "or thrilling"
A major kicking in the comments too. The Thai readership must have turned in early.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Hmmm. See what you mean about uneasy. Being of the male gender, it doesn't seem to me that putting on a bra for the first time is such a big deal anyway. In my admittedly rather limited experience, all the young lasses I know just got on with it without any fuss. I certainly wouldn't have thought there was enough mileage in the notion for a pervy fillum.
One of the perviest adverts involving pubescent girls I've ever seen was for Just For Men from around the 1980s. The product is American but it was overdubbed with English voices and the ad showed two young teenage girls and one made a comment that the other girl's rather handsome dad was beginning to go grey. Daughter looked concerned and spoke to her dad about it and he immediately went out and bought some and started using it. The advert ends with the father picking up her daughter from school and her friend is now looking with interest, nay, lust, at the younger looking man.

That's all you need guys, a dash of hair dye to keep them young girls' gagging for yah. Works for Italian political leaders don't it?

By Ber
Membership Days
Domestic Violence, lol http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... tired.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
True, the spat that culminated in the rolling pin incident appears to have begun when Mr Crossland, also 76, left his wife for two hours in their car while he kept an appointment with his solicitor. If you ask me, that was enough to try anyone's patience...
He was asking for it!

Police attempt to ban Tommy Robinson from Englan[…]

The LibDems, generally

Like the French Foreign Legion of legend anyone ca[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Meanwhile in Ireland, the Taoiseach Leo Varadkar h[…]

Boris Johnson

So what are the chances that another version of th[…]