•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Surely the cremator is cleaned by professionals after every cremation? Or is it only included on the basis that he somehow contaminates it with PURE EVIL?

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:Surely the cremator is cleaned by professionals after every cremation? Or is it only included on the basis that he somehow contaminates it with PURE EVIL?
All the top crystallologists agree that himalayan rock salt is best at containing evil.

By Abernathy
Good job that "the boat's position is not recorded on the vessel's GPS system". You wouldn't want anybody retrieving Brady's toasted DNA from the Irish Sea and using it to clone a new super evil Brady now, would you?

I do find all this cloak and dagger stuff a bit ludicrous, although given Brady's weird predilections for Nazi ideology etc, I acknowledge that there may be a slight risk of some utter nut-jobs or other idolising his memory - they took similar precautions with Adolf Hitler (though they don't seem to have inhibited the Daily Mail), and Osama Bin Laden. But this is franky, a bit daft.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:Good job that "the boat's position is not recorded on the vessel's GPS system". You wouldn't want anybody retrieving Brady's toasted DNA from the Irish Sea and using it to clone a new super evil Brady now, would you?

I do find all this cloak and dagger stuff a bit ludicrous, although given Brady's weird predilections for Nazi ideology etc, I acknowledge that there may be a slight risk of some utter nut-jobs or other idolising his memory - they took similar precautions with Adolf Hitler (though they don't seem to have inhibited the Daily Mail), and Osama Bin Laden. But this is franky, a bit daft.
I'm glad you said it, because the non religious voices in my head were yelling "This is a load of Woo remeniscent of the witch trials".
At best it's all a bit snowflakey.
I'm sure there will be some who won't rest until the boat and all vehicles involved are purified with the cleansing power of poppies.

By Daley Mayle
How do we know ALL the ashes went into that urn, eh, eh? In fact can all the ashes of an adult man fit into an urn? I don't think so.

Keep your eyes open on ebay for Brady memorabilia fashioned from his Evil Ashes:
Cremation Jewelry

KEEPER OF OUR HEARTS

Cremation jewelry gives you the unique opportunity to dedicate a part of your day-to-day life in memory of your true loves and allows you to carry their spirits with you at all times.

The emotional attachment we have to our friends, families, and pets does not leave us when we suffer their physical loss and cremation urn jewelry let's you express your devotion to your loved ones.

Beautiful styles that have been specially designed for your memories, urn jewelry is a tender and affectionate way to remember those that matter most.

By Abernathy
A friend of mine told me that he had an auntie that gave up eating fish and seafood when she heard that the late Rock Hudson had died of AIDS and been buried at sea.

Incredible, but true.

In a way, that Fuze tea cover is probably a bit li[…]

Endangering Democracy

No offences took place with three of the five all[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

And some of the unicorns have red rosettes.

Mrs A reckons that Mann is the Labour equivalent[…]