For all other Mail-related topics
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Virtual? But it all seemed so real...so real. I've seen things you little people wouldn't believe...mailtards on fire off the shoulder of Orion bright as magnesium... I rode on the back decks of a Dacre and watched Wally glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments... they'll be gone... :(
By JuanTwoThree
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
So overnight someone votes down comments made by "us" even though they end up bucking the trend:
Counting games. Colouring. Splashing around. Story-telling. Rests, lots of them: Playgroup. Play-school. Playground. Playing fields. It's not a difficult idea. Only people who look and sound as if they were built in a factory (like Gove and Clegg) could possibly think different.
- Paloma Cagona , La Jaula, Spain, 12/9/2013 08:06
Click to rate Rating 21
It's the only comment that expresses these sentiments that's not in the green, which is where it was when I went to bed.

I can think of better hobbies than trailing known Mailwatchers' user-names and making sure they are safely in the red. But each to their own.

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Posts
Look upon your victimisation as a vital social service, a martyrdom even. Imagine the misery those mailtards could be causing outside with more time on their hands.
By JuanTwoThree
Spot the odd one out:
Pending war with Syria and this is the Mail's lead story. Get your priorities rihht.
- Rating 28
this is the weakest article I have ever read. Who on earth approves this? Tomorrow it will be vegetables shaped like famous celebrities!
- Rating 35
No news? Nothing happening anywhere? Proposed cap on house prices? UKIP resignations? Is this really the best you can do?
- Rating 18

THIS is top article?!?! This rags not a paper anymore.
- Rating 51
Needless to say I wrote the red one using a user name that I have mentioned here. It's weird.

Why would the mods do it?
By Carlos The Badger
Membership Days Posts
JuanTwoThree wrote:Why would the mods do it?
If they did do it I'd say pettiness bought on through boredom. Or they're under orders from Papa Doc.

But I don't think it is them. They'd have more than enough on their plates without doing that as well, and Dacre's a bit thick when it comes to the Internets. Plus no-one at Mail Towers really gives a fuck about the content (and its reception) of the digital rag and just want those hits. Hits mean money.

We've had more than a few obsessive Mentals that have been banned from here and my money's still on one (or more) of those freaks doing it.
By JuanTwoThree
Well I take my hat off to whoever it is. And all with one hand!
Jan Moir

Child sex abuse is, by it's nature, secretive. The[…]

The new leader of the Labour Party

I think Starmer's very wise to keep his powder[…]

Sundry far-right groups and parties.

Younger than me. Not by much, but Dahl's maxim hol[…]

Labour, Generally.

Wow! Everybody's wrong. It's the *Tories* that cau[…]