For all other Mail-related topics
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Hmmm... there was a programme on TV the other day where it revealed there are companies who provide a Facebook 'liking' service. The people who use this service are businesses who have Facebook pages and want to appear to be popular and have lots of followers. The 'liking' service providers are in the UK but they sub-contract the work to India where people sit in front of computers all day endlessly changing identities and liking the Facebook page they've been directed to.

I just wonder whether there is a swelteringly hot room in Mumbai where underpaid young people are doing the same thing to those DM posters who are in Dacre's little black book.
By Paul

I am doing quite well at pissing off D M readers,

Mind you, until I posted something questioning the judgement of Nigel Faright, I was thousands in the green.

Then the UKIP donkeys attacked my profile, a 25 can go to 75 overnight. This has been discussed elsewhere, they are really deluded people, if they think that this will change the voting intentions of the electorate.
By PaulOnBooks
Membership Days Posts
Paul wrote:Image

Mind you, until I posted something questioning the judgement of Nigel Faright, I was thousands in the green.

Then the UKIP donkeys attacked my profile, a 25 can go to 75 overnight. This has been discussed elsewhere, they are really deluded people, if they think that this will change the voting intentions of the electorate.

I quite like posting two different ideas in one comment - one that they'll hate and one that they'll like. Arrows go up and down like yoyos then.
By Paul
PaulOnBooks wrote:
Paul wrote:Image

I quite like posting two different ideas in one comment - one that they'll hate and one that they'll like. Arrows go up and down like yoyos then.
noted.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
He's left one of mine alone. Perhaps he's been a crime victim.
It's funny how the remorse never kicks in while they are committing their crimes.
- Scottish Expat , Stockport, United Kingdom, 16/9/2013 15:48
Click to rate Rating 166
Jan Moir

Child sex abuse is, by it's nature, secretive. The[…]

The new leader of the Labour Party

I think Starmer's very wise to keep his powder[…]

Sundry far-right groups and parties.

Younger than me. Not by much, but Dahl's maxim hol[…]

Labour, Generally.

Wow! Everybody's wrong. It's the *Tories* that cau[…]