•  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Daley Mayle wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:52 pm
Catkins wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:02 am
PleasepleasePLEASE let this be true!!! :lol:
There's a mixed race kid in my son's school who has beautiful caramel skin and a magnificent auburn afro. Please please please let the spawn of Harry and Megan look like this as Mail readers will have a stroke.
Is it racist to suggest that many mixed race people are disproportionately better looking than those of a shallower gene pool?
I think it's an established 'fact' - if you can have facts about good-lookingness.

I commented elsewhere calling it the Miscegenation Bonus
Malcolm Armsteen liked this
I once upon a time was well acquainted with a lass with a dad from Morocco and a mum from Cork. You aren't wrong.

(And Islamic Prayer in a Cork accent is something you should hear before you die, because it's amongst the funniest things I've ever heard in my life)

By davidjay
mr angry manchester wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:01 pm
In other news, Princess Anne has been promoted to something like Admiral of the Fleet and Air Vice Marshal just because its her fucking birthday
She's got quite an array of medals all things considered. Meanwhile, while watching the VJ commemorations today, my mother told me for the first time how, as a 13 year old, she'd been sent to tell his girlfriend that her brother had been killed in Burma.

By KevS
In other news, Princess Anne has been promoted to something like Admiral of the Fleet and Air Vice Marshal just because its her fucking birthday
Meh, I can deal with the royals doing that in the confines of their own family, as they've been doing it since William the Conqueror had his trip to the seaside.

Plus, they're normally only honorary positions by that point, anyway. I mean, Brenda is the ultimate head of the whole shebang, and I can't imagine her bellowing orders at a load of half asleep squaddies at 6am on a wet Tuesday in November in Colchester.

By Bones McCoy
Who the hell does she think she is, Ruth Davidson or something?
The Biased BBC

Head of the biggest media organisation in the coun[…]

Liz Truss

As I always say, slash tariffs, more foreign impor[…]

Matthew Hancock

Labour, Generally.

You know what would be good? If after this nonsen[…]