For all other Mail-related topics
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Ber
Membership Days
Couldn't think were to put this one as it covers so many mail 'staples' but thought it would be useful to have a thread documenting the worst kind of churnalism.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... l#comments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thankfully, the best rated comments seem to be pointing out that trawling the Facebook of non-celebs, copying their photos and creating a story out of it is pretty shitty behaviour.

(If there is a more appropriate thread that I haven't found, feel free to move it! )
By satnav
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
It looks like most of the story has been taken from the Australian gossip magazine at the bottom of the story. On the Mail-on-line home page there is now a tab for Australian news so I think we can assume that Mail is now trying to entice more Australian readers to the site.
By Silkyman
Membership Days Posts
Perhaps there's a crowdfunder project in it somewhere to hire a team of papparazi with telephoto lenses to follow Dacre and every member of his family around for a couple of weeks, posting all the pictures on 'followingpauldacre.com'

Expand it to the worst of the 'journalists' (obviously need an american agency for Littlejohn)

Love to see how long it would take before legal challenges to remove the pictures of him taken through a window in just his pants..

By Timbo
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Silkyman wrote:Perhaps there's a crowdfunder project in it somewhere to hire a team of papparazi with telephoto lenses to follow Dacre and every member of his family around for a couple of weeks, posting all the pictures on 'followingpauldacre.com'

Expand it to the worst of the 'journalists' (obviously need an american agency for Littlejohn)

Love to see how long it would take before legal challenges to remove the pictures of him taken through a window in just his pants..
I would genuinely chip in for that!
Reasonably epic Mail Fail

Sorry SoulBoy, maybe I'm stoopid or sunfink, but I[…]

The new leader of the Labour Party

Fuck off Len. https://labourlist.org/2020/02/len-[…]

The Sun

Ten records live on the Sun's autochanger, don't t[…]

Rod Liddle

Rod appears to imply Liberals are more likely to b[…]