For all other Mail-related topics
  •  
  •  
By Big Rob
In harm's way: British Army medics leave RAF Brize Norton for the Ebola front-line
AngloSaxon, Lancaster, United Kingdom, moments ago

Lambs to the slaughter, this virus is now out of control and no cure in sight. All these people in the zone must not be allowed back into the UK for a very long time regardless of what they do or represent.
Supporting the troops eh?

I suppose they will get 21 day quarantine before they leave.

Looks like 'AngloSaxon' is not your man in a fight.
Don't agree with this. Why not compete isolation of the countries involved with humanitarian food drops etc. We are still not stopping flights from these countries which would seem a very elementary step.
Because that would create panic and spread the disease you fucking moron.

If there was one thing that separates mailites, in the main, from Brit armed forces it is the sheer cowardice, that only makes problems worse, of the mailites..... They can be led by irrational fear.....

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Fozzy wrote:As does the fact that people with Ebola have been treated in the UK and US without any spread of the disease, apart from those idiots in Texas where it's admitted they didn't take standard precautions.
They got God there (with a capital G), don't need no precautions.
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Whatever happened to it all being just a bit of fun? What PC commie commissar says I can't have a laugh just because a few Mbingo and Mbongo tribesmen got sick and died? Anyway, hey look, cleavage!
By Big Rob
I hear that some people are under observation near to here in the US. So the online reaction is one of panic and shouts to close borders.

So if it does get here should others close their borders to us?

Just another insight into the mind of the right winger. Also the stupidity of using ones national identity to justify your argument. Like you have no other worth.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Littlejohn's brain wrote:The press are going to go ape over this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-30628349" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'd like to be the first to connect this with Jim Murphy.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Bones McCoy wrote:
Littlejohn's brain wrote:The press are going to go ape over this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-30628349" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'd like to be the first to connect this with Jim Murphy.
Please tell me your joking.
Momentum

The People's Front of Judea has arrived ! ht[…]

Sir Keir Starmer

Why couldn't that collection of dolts and dullard[…]

Boris Johnson

The day Britain prayed and clapped for stricken Bo[…]

Keir Starmer, LOTO

For the purposes of scientific research, I poppe[…]