For all other Mail-related topics
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By KevS
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Inevitably depressing reporting and comment about the Glasgow Ebola case. Not about the actual story, as hopefully they'll recover, and the odds of it spreading are vanishingly small, but the comments like "Do-gooders like her should stay there" and even having a pop at the charities and army for being out there, basically criticising them for having the temerity to want to help their fellow man.

The people who have written such things are craven, snivelling cowards.

By KevS
As an aside, it is surprising to see Mailites having a go at the troops being out there, but I think I might have worked it out:

British Armed Forces giving these foreign types a damned good hiding = GOOD.
British Armed Forces helping these foreign types = BAD.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Bones McCoy wrote:
Littlejohn's brain wrote:The press are going to go ape over this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-30628349" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'd like to be the first to connect this with Jim Murphy.
The patient has been transferred to the Royal Free to be treated by out of touch Hampstead liberal elite
Last edited by youngian on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Kreuzberger
Bones McCoy wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-30628349" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Acute Salmondella?

Anyway, yes. Those comments. Many of them are unspeakably ignorant, ill-informed and downright foul despite the advance moderation. I really do despair.
By Agnes
Membership Days Posts
Bones McCoy wrote:

I very much doubt you are.
By Fozzy
They came out with all this crap last time about how do-gooders should stay in Africa to die rather than come back here to cause deadly epidemics. And guess what, there was no epidemic. But apparently being prove totally wrong last time round hasn't proved to be in any way a learning experience. These people are unbelievably thick.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Fozzy wrote:They came out with all this crap last time about how do-gooders should stay in Africa to die rather than come back here to cause deadly epidemics. And guess what, there was no epidemic. But apparently being prove totally wrong last time round hasn't proved to be in any way a learning experience. These people are unbelievably thick.
Only the troll epidemic on twitter / the currant bun.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Here is the news.
Pauline Cafferkey's condition has deteriorated. She is critically ill.
Katie Hopkins' new TV show has started, for which she is being well paid.
The BBC runs a well-considered interview with an influential doctor, expert in the disease.
The Mail is allowing incoherently racist, fallacious and downright stupid comments, often UKIP, on the story.

Oh to cease upon the midnight with no pain...
The Tories, Generally

I think Simon Hoare is spot on. My wife has audite[…]

Michael Gove

Not familiar with the reporter Minnie Stephenson b[…]

US election 2020

In fairness near enough any eejit can stand for Pr[…]

He was brilliant when banging on about his rathe[…]