•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
NoNoNoNoNo! Those poor cocoa bean pods are hung up by the feet and have their throats cut, WHILE THEY'RE STILL AWARE* OF WHAT' GOING ON!!!!

Bad cruel evil :x

*Even cocoa beans have more awareness than yer average Fail reader

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:43 am
I'm pretty sure gin isn't halal...
TBH if they have to get by living off only gin as a liquid source I can live with that.

By Killer Whale
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
They're terrified that the chocolate has been blessed in the name of another tribe's god. They live in a bronze age world where the other lot's deity is just as real as yours and the conflict between those gods is reflected in the conflict on earth. 2500 years of civilisation has passed them by.
Cyclist liked this

By Boiler
Meanwhile, I accept that the Radio Times has long ceased to be "The Official Organ of the B.B.C."* but it should placate many by having a large, cute fluffy bunny on the front bearing gaily-coloured eggs and with the message HAPPY EASTER! on the front. There's even a piece on Easter by Martin Bashir (a convert to Christianity) within its covers on the subject of what is arguably the more important Christian festival. Y'know, the Resurrection an'all that.

* pop along to BBC Genome and look at some of the 1920s covers.

By Boiler
bluebellnutter wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:45 am
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:43 am
I'm pretty sure gin isn't halal...
TBH if they have to get by living off only gin as a liquid source I can live with that.
Hogarth lives.

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
During the crucifixion, John ch19 vv28-29 says:

"Jesus said, “I am thirsty.” A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus’ lips."

It does not say

"Jesus said "I'm a bit peckish actually". So the Romans popped down to Morrisons, came back, and chucked a chocolate egg full of M & M's up at Jesus. Who, erm, couldn't actually catch it, being nailed up and that."

By Boiler
KevS wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:14 pm
During the crucifixion, John ch19 vv28-29 says:

"Jesus said, “I am thirsty.” A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus’ lips."

It does not say

"Jesus said "I'm a bit peckish actually". So the Romans popped down to Morrisons, came back, and chucked a chocolate egg full of M & M's up at Jesus. Who, erm, couldn't actually catch it, being nailed up and that."
Tee hee :lol:

p.s. love the World Of Sport avatar :)
Nigel Farage

Or Chris Fowler as he styled himself once he had t[…]

I understand Panasonic are doing the same.

C**t of the day

Similar comments made on the BBC HYS t'other day.

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Poland knows which side it's financial bread is […]