For all other Mail-related topics
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
This is almost too perfect! Part of me hopes this is a completely made up story designed solely to get Kippers foaming at the mouth.

Married Polish couple want YOU to fund their Brexit! Family plead for £10,000 on fundraising site to get them back to Krakow... after EU vote left them ‘stressed and insecure’ in UK

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rexit.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Superb. I mean it's almost Headline Generator material it's pushing so many buttons. If only they'd been a same-sex married couple.

By AOB
Shoppers steal £3.2billion from self-service tills every year with nearly a quarter of Britons admitting to taking at least one item without paying for it

The 3 worst rated comments. :lol:
Metallic Mickey, Knightsbridge, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Mostly brexiteers wanting something for nothing
lusitano65, World, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Brexitgovie behaviour.
Saint Soros, Utopia, Saint Barthélemy, 2 days ago
I have noticed it is normally Brexit voters.
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
Some more ridiculous comments in a Heil article were pointed out on a railway forum I go on. A couple of coaches at the Severn Valley Railway got a bit graffitied a day or two back, and it was in the Mail.

One comment was along the lines that it “must have been an anti hunting, Corbyn supporting remainer”

FFS. Sometimes it’s hard to tell whose serious and whose on for a piss take at Mail online

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Many of the responders are lying or have never used a self-service till.
And a third claimed they had forgotten to pay and only realised after getting home.

That simply isn't possible. The till shouts at you if the bagging area is cleared before paying, and a red light starts flashing. I had to report one to the staff once as she hadn't noticed the shop-lifter.

By AOB
Arnold wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:14 pm
Many of the responders are lying or have never used a self-service till.
And a third claimed they had forgotten to pay and only realised after getting home.

That simply isn't possible. The till shouts at you if the bagging area is cleared before paying, and a red light starts flashing. I had to report one to the staff once as she hadn't noticed the shop-lifter.
I know! I thought that. I can accept people skimming things through and shit, but just forgetting, nah! That's the reason you are at the self-service- money will leave your wallet or card.

Worst I've done is a 10p carrier bag from Tesco. Once. By accident.

Oh that's if you don't count the £1000 4k tv I whizzed from there!

*Just in case in any Daily Mail hacks are reading that's a joke. :?

By Zuriblue
Most I’ve ever done was accidentally forgetting a 30 rappen carrier in the Coop. Next time I was in I scanned one twice to make up.

Jon Worth's having a go at decoding https://twitt[…]

Paul Thomas Redux

No. The Duke killed William's mum. Please keep u[…]

Jess Phillips

Looking at the latest fiasco unraveling this after[…]

Bloody Sunday

PETER HITCHENS: The trial of 'Soldier F' is the […]