•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
They sure know how to push their readers buttons.

Simply mention charity work. I can't believe we're living in an era where charity work is something to scoff and sneer at.

'She will bring vast energy': Meghan is praised as a 'true humanitarian' by the charity she worked with in Rwanda as it's revealed she will cut ties with the group ahead of the royal wedding
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... arian.html

ByTheWay, Shropshire, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
Smart Cookie this one. I'd like to know what these people do, other than turn up, turn the handle of a pump, hug the children and smile/laugh? Their travel is presumably paid by the charity, so they won't be out of pocket. Do they make huge donations or what exactly do they do other than get recognition. I know the little children and adults are over the moon - bless them, but what exactly do they put in other than time?
+601 -52
michaela4m, trenton, 2 hours ago
SHE IS A PHONY!
+508 -110
pfreeworld, naperville, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
All a big setup. She played it really well.
+462 -65
My 2 Cents, Somewhere USA, United States, 2 hours ago
Didn't she only go there once and with a camera crew? Seems easy to become a "humanitarian" these days.
+445 -26
Bristolbeau, Bristol, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
Basically she's a globalist, a left-winger, a supporter of the abhorrent Clintons, she's anti-Brexit and wants open borders, she could not be more unsuited to become a member of the Royal Family, the Royal Family should be supporting and promoting all things British!
+360 -78
EburyStreetGirl, London, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
Wow! Who knew that a couple of paid for trips and a speech by a little know Z list actress qualifies as a true humanitarian? This hard sell of MediaMegs virtue is too little too late for some of us.
+340 -39

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:
davidjay wrote:I wonder if they'll invite Trump to the night do?
If they do, I bet he'll hog the buffet and eat all the sausage rolls.
Which, to be fair, is better than what Cameron would be doing to them...

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
JANET STREET-PORTER: Enough of the saccharine Harry and Meghan show already! If they want my blessing they need to come off the privileged Royal Love Island and do some good in the real Britain
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -show.html

So the Mail churns out dozens upon dozens of articles about Harry and Meghan. Then they complain that Harry and Meghan are getting too much coverage. Then blame Harry and Meghan for having too much coverage and criticise them?

Riiiiight.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:JANET STREET-PORTER: Enough of the saccharine Harry and Meghan show already! If they want my blessing they need to come off the privileged Royal Love Island and do some good in the real Britain

So the Mail churns out dozens upon dozens of articles about Harry and Meghan. Then they complain that Harry and Meghan are getting too much coverage. Then blame Harry and Meghan for having too much coverage and criticise them?

Riiiiight.
JSP - another one trick pony who has milked that trick for decades.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
JSP is a strange one. In small groups - there he goes again with the name-dropping - she was always great company. Funny, inspiring, occasionally unpredictable but always ostensibly kind and positive.

One unchained, this talented scheduler and trained architect forgets the latter and plays to the gallery. A broadcaster with little self-awareness becomes an opinionated foghorn. And it's a crying shame. She is better than this.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:JANET STREET-PORTER: Enough of the saccharine Harry and Meghan show already! If they want my blessing they need to come off the privileged Royal Love Island and do some good in the real Britain
I'd be surprised if they gave a flying fuck.
Jeremy Corbyn.

I got briefly swept up by his Glastonbury appearan[…]

That's the face of a man resigned to spending more[…]

In fairness to Mann, it's estimated that slightly […]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Austin Mitchell's latest. Germans are currency m[…]