•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
But...but...
Look at the thought that's gone into this!

May morphing into Thatcher! Major's painting is grey! And he's holding Thatcher's handbag! (Not sure what that means, but moving on...) Cameron grey and hidden behind a plant with a cannon aimed at his head! Sorry, that's his caravan. And a sheep. (Shurely that should be a pig - Ed) The fox logo on the laptop! The leopardskin chair! The paste table with bricks on it.. err...

So May is the successor to Thatcher, with even more bricks in her handbag. Her daemon is a leopard (feisty) or a fox (crafty). Thatcher's successors are greyed out compared to Saint Margaret and the Great Theresa, she is ready for combat, she, in the words of Laurence Binyan, has responded to:

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

Maybe I'm overthinking this.

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
You always know someone is a good artist when they have to put clues on their work so you know what it is. Who's the dude in the jacket? Oh, there's a fox on it - must be Liam Fox.

Also - why has May signed her letter Bus T and put a kiss? Is that her rapper name?
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
The Eu parliament building sitting, as it does, on top of one of Belgium's many hills in the middle of nowhere. There must be a strange microclimate around the building as today's weather in Brussels is dry with temperatures between 1 and 6 degrees.
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I think the elf is supposed to be Tusk. Ah - beaten to.it!

If I was being charitable, I'd say there's a subtext here. May and co are playing kids games while the EU looks on, unimpressed.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:42 am
The Vulcan Jeffrey Archer is Donald Tusk. Is John Lydon playing Paddington now?

This cartoon has given me a hearty laugh for all the wrong reasons. A dud on every level.
Ahh, I see it now. How shite is a drawing when people variously think it's Tony Blair, Jeffrey Archer, and Donald Tusk ?
The Northern Irish thread

Brexit poisons everything it touches but the motiv[…]

The Israel Defense Forces responded to Morris dem[…]

Tony Blair (more Marmite than Messiah)

Yeah. Fucking awful by Blair. It seems The Gu[…]

Meanwhile in America

Of the available candidates (so far) she'd be my[…]