For all other Mail-related topics
:sunglasses: 51.1 % ❤ 8.9 % :thumbsup: 4.4 % 😯 2.2 % :grinning: 22.2 % 🧥 2.2 % 😟 4.4 % :shit: 4.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:00 pm
Note how, helpfully, each character in the cartoon has a giant clue as to who they are in the form of a football-manager style letter on their clothing - "A" for Archie, "M" for Megan, "H" for Harry - just in case anybody is confused by the shiteness of Paul's drawing. And those tree stumps !
And a maple leaf on the washing, just to make sure you know where they are.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:00 pm
Note how, helpfully, each character in the cartoon has a giant clue as to who they are in the form of a football-manager style letter on their clothing - "A" for Archie, "M" for Megan, "H" for Harry - just in case anybody is confused by the shiteness of Paul's drawing. And those tree stumps !

Thomas has injected some subtlety with the maple leaf T-shirt instead of a giant sign saying 'Canada'.

By Andy McDandy
It's more subtle than the last time he tried to "do" Canada - that was when Mark Carney got the bank of England gig. He drew a banknote with a moose on it.

By Andy McDandy
So tattoos no longer shock, but fascinate and appal?

And yes, leathermen, aliens, random skyscrapers, Cameron, detailed celebs...he's not changed.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
The whinchat is the bird in the photo, spotted on Wormwood Scrubs. Sid James was a keen birdwatcher and regularly visited the Scrubs. The whinchat was Sid's favourite bird.

I think.

That cartoon chap almost looks like Sid James. Not a bad effort from Paul.
The Biased BBC

Vague guideline designed to promote self-censorshi[…]

Anti-Semitism and the Labour party

I think the Greens are going to be a nuisance […]

Sir Keir Starmer

Why do I get the feeling this thread title will […]

Meanwhile in France

Sadly, another knife attack: this time in Nice, wi[…]