For all other Mail-related topics
:sunglasses: 42.9 % ❤ 3.6 % :thumbsup: 7.1 % :grinning: 32.1 % 🧥 3.6 % 😟 3.6 % :shit: 7.1 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By SoulBoy
Membership Days Posts
Daley Mayle wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:15 am
Mac had his problems with his chosen subject matter, usually racist, but credit where credit was due he was a master of perspective and a good grasp of the further things are away from the view point of the reader the smaller things get.

The rendering and perspectives of the changing rooms are unnerving.
The world's biggest flag in the background.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Watchman wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:08 pm
PT's "style" is not going down too well with the DM regulars
Christina, Gloucester, 1 hour ago

Serious suggestion: Mr Thomas should apply for a job as an artist with D C Thomson-his pictures remind me of their comic artwork. Someone else could write the text, he could illustrate them. He'd be great!
Sir Jeremy Cat Flap, East Dunbartonshire, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago

Haven't found any of these cartoons even slightly amusing. Get rid.
Bydand, Anywhere, Germany, 5 hours ago

The drawings are far too busy. The subjects are not funny. The man should look for other employment. As a cartoonist he doesn't hack it.
Neil1952, Middx, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago

If his job is to make people smile etc I have to say he is simply in the wrong occupation.
somerton11, chatham, 6 hours ago

Absolute rubbish. He's got to go.
Ragodan, Niort, France, 11 hours ago

A funny cartoon should be instantly funny but I have to spend time working out where the humour is with Mr Thomas's. It is almost as if he purposely goes out of his way to confuse the reader. Too much detail and no instant punch.
volvo3, 13 hours ago

This is getting very grotesque now. Sorry Paul but I don't find this funny at all. This cartoon is way over the top for the purpose its supposed to be portraying. It reminds me of desperate Dan !.
Loc, London, United Kingdom, 14 hours ago

Worst. Cartoonist. Ever.
youngian, Big Arnold liked this

By cycloon
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Ragodan, Niort, France, 11 hours ago

A funny cartoon should be instantly funny but I have to spend time working out where the humour is with Mr Thomas's. It is almost as if he purposely goes out of his way to confuse the reader. Too much detail and no instant punch.
Dude. Srsly.

[/quote] SunLife one, that is. At the start of the[…]

Priti Patel

A lecture on patriotism from disgraced ex-minister[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

"Army stuff" was a factor, I believe.

Labour, Generally.

I mean, fucking hell. Go and pick some litter up o[…]