•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Bacon Mc-NUFFIN! Fast food fans go into meltdown after dozens of McDonald's restaurants across the UK run out of pork
LexiMae Hilton, Boston, United States, 7 minutes ago
If McDon'alds refuse to perm'anently remo've por'k from its menu, I cal'l upon the people of the UK to boyc'ott the ls'Iamo'phobic McD'onalds.

No, me neither.
Trebor, London, United Kingdom, 12 minutes ago
Part of the Mayor of London¿s master plan

Bastard!
Vindigirl, London, United Kingdom, 10 minutes ago
soon we won't be able to buy or eat pork. i might tweet Donald.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z500tnpc7S" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Jesus, I understand their paranoia leading them to think words like "Muslim" or "black" might be censored if they honestly believe the world is controlled by PC Thought Police, but "permanently"? Or "removed"? Or "call"???

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Are ' and ¿ the ASCII versions of the frog and milk-bottle.

Incidentally, the ¿ is produced by holding ALT while typing 1 6 8 on the keyboard's numberpad - should you wish to to infiltrate Alt-right media.

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts
Sadiq Khan urges London voters to punish the Government over 'Brexit chaos' at May's local elections amid Tory fears they will lose top town halls
Kevin, Mellor brook, United Kingdom, 20 minutes ago

It sounds like he is trying to reduce our once great country down to the level of his own native country !

TruthItIs, UK, United Kingdom, 24 minutes ago

Hopefully, the Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Atheists and non-religious will see this man's true colours and stop him in his tracks before it is too late.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nment.html
Last edited by Big Arnold on Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By D.C. Harrison
Membership Days Posts
Does sort of remind me of being in a pub on Friday night and overhearing someone saying "you know what, I think that Tommy Robinson has got a point. Thing is, he researches stuff right... people never have an answer for his questions".

I worry this kind of shit is becoming more endemic in this country.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
How once-far-right views became mainstream in Europe: Warning issued after Poland blames Jews for their own destruction, Hungary declares that Europeans should not 'mix' with Africans and Croatia thanks Argentina for welcoming Nazis
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... urope.html

deekonline, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
So it's ok to be far left but anything leaning towards right or far right is not tolerated ? Free speech is still tolerated in western society but the elite are trying to silence it
+4109 -443
Jolondolo, Staffordshire, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
It is. Many people are finding themselves more full of hatred for other nationalities as the days go by, and who can blame them.
+2412 -294
TopNews, Cambridge, 9 hours ago
but them are right you know ?
+1110 -293
chesterman, Chester , United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
Blame mass immigration
+885 -49
Aston64007, Eastbourne , United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
Sadly anyone with an opinion right of centre is considered a Nazi by some people.
+1088 -78

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Not a Mail story but I would imagine it will be, and I suspect we could already write the reaction of some of the Mail commentariat

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Jolondolo, Staffordshire, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
It is. Many people are finding themselves more full of hatred for other nationalities as the days go by, and who can blame them.
+2412 -294
Aston64007, Eastbourne , United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
Sadly anyone with an opinion right of centre is considered a Nazi by some people.
+1088 -78
Odd, isn't it, how a bunch of racist, sexist, religionist, ignorant, nationalist-isolationist war-hungry morons are constantly being likened to the Nazis.

Why should that be, I wonder?
Carole Malone

Yep, she categorically denied that more people vot[…]

Adam Boulton handed Andrea Leadsom her arse on Sky[…]

Boris Johnson

Jezza can only dream of those numbers.

As I have said before, you earn respect. I do hav[…]