•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
These raving lunatics who comment on the Heil are completely out of control. They are egged on by the disgusting rag, who then runs and hides and tries to say "it wasn't me" like a sneaky kid at my lad's school who encourages some of the others to do bad stuff, then hides and sniggers when they get caught by the teacher.

The Heil commentariat are like some angry mob with burning torches, like you would get in the Deep South of the USA.

I know this is wrong, but I detest the Mail so much that I seriously think it should be closed down and banned, its sole function is to incite hatred and it has no place in a civilised society
bluebellnutter wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:45 am
Arnold wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 10:42 am
Will Sarah Vine stick her oar in you ask?

SARAH VINE: Why the debacle surrounding Meghan's father would never have happened if Diana was still alive
To be fair, Sarah has just discovered the secret to writing any Daily Express front page.

"*Bad thing* WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED IF DIANA WAS HERE!!!"
Brexit would never have ......
bluebellnutter wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:45 am
Arnold wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 10:42 am
Will Sarah Vine stick her oar in you ask?

SARAH VINE: Why the debacle surrounding Meghan's father would never have happened if Diana was still alive
To be fair, Sarah has just discovered the secret to writing any Daily Express front page.

"*Bad thing* WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED IF DIANA WAS HERE!!!"
It's "Only Babymetal can save us now" for the Gammons.
LaughingatMrsMay, Peoples Republic of Wyvenhoe, United Kingdom, 22 minutes ago

Can Ms vane really not work out why the train crash of a government her useless husband is a member of and the total wreckage they are making of Brexit need some fairly substantial distraction activities to draw the public's attention away?
Thomas Markle won't be the first and won't be the last royal to be hounded by the press.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/u ... bloid-prey
There was James Middleton and his cupcakes, Ronnie Ferguson’s nocturnal wanderings and Gary Goldsmith and his temper, so you will forgive me if I don’t now get all hot and bothered about Thomas Markle making a few quid out of posing for the paparazzi.

Of course there is a scale of sins when it comes to the conduct of royal relatives and I would certainly put what Thomas is alleged to have done on the lower rungs of it – certainly closer to, say, commercial cupcake-making than knocking your wife to the ground.
I think that the monarchy is morphing into a soap/reality TV. My impression is that when they involve weddings, they are either slapstick comedy, or go wildly wrong. The last one I remember watching by accident involved the arrest of the bride.
So, Chas steps in to say he will walk Meg down the aisle. That's quite a clever move for three reasons:

1.With all the crap Pa Markle has had thrown his way, it keeps her mother out of the spotlight to a degree.

2. Short of something happening to William and Princess Charlotte asking a 93 year old Grandad to walk her down the aisle, this is going to be the only time Charles has a chance to do this.

3. It sends out a strong message to the haters that she's now a paid up member of the family and completely accepted.

You won't be surprised that the Mailites don't share that view. Don't make the same mistake I did. Avoid the comments.
I'm still not getting why Thomas Markle is in big trouble for posing for contrived fun frivolous pictures. No wonder he want back home but I'm sure his new son-in-law doesn't blame him; "You should see what they did to my mother, Tom."

The politician ban was a good move as the Obamas are intelligent grown-ups and will get it but if they did invite them and not Trump he would be wailing and Tweeting all sorts of bile. If they did invite Trump the wedding would be thrown into chaos from protests.
youngian wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:50 pm
The politician ban was a good move as the Obamas are intelligent grown-ups and will get it but if they did invite them and not Trump he would be wailing and Tweeting all sorts of bile. If they did invite Trump the wedding would be thrown into chaos from protests.
This and the earlier one about Charles walking Meghan down the aisle are good points. For all thair faults it can't be denied that they do do this sort of thing very well indeed, and are an awful lot better at optics and judging potential issues than, say, the current Government are.
Gavin Williamson

Hennimore! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riopL3[…]

The Trump Presidency

So Trump cancelled the NK summit. However the Whit[…]

Toby Young

But in the end, Oxford is not necessarily the best[…]

Caption Contest

'He was a fine fellow your Pinochet, he knew how t[…]