•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Coral them all?
Hasn't the Barrier Reef suffered enough.

Does that chump have any idea of the distance form central London to Wemberley.

Trafalgar Square has regularly been filled with celebrating football fans.

Wrong on at least 3 counts.
Snowflake liked this
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Middle class aspirations are soooooo noughties, darling. Bunch of pansies the lot of them, flaunting their education and ideals. School of hard knocks and pig ignorance is the new black.
Boiler, Oblomov, Samanfur liked this

By Oblomov
Andy McDandy wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:00 am
Middle class aspirations are soooooo noughties, darling. Bunch of pansies the lot of them, flaunting their education and ideals. School of hard knocks and pig ignorance is the new black.
"Bloody snowflakes of today with their demands for air quality, I contracted C.O.P.D. from building sites at age 14 and it never did me any harm!"

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
Reminds me of the Watchdog skit on the Mary Whitehouse Experience where Hugh Dennis as Lynn Faulds Wood basically came to the conclusion that everything was "a potential death trap".

By Watchman
Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:27 am
"But what if they had been terrorists" :lol:

It's a fair question, I suppose, but coming from them it just looks stupid and a desperate plea to "please please hate these people"

Capture.JPG
Yes, I heard the whistle of ER being no better than terrorists. As for getting on a plane, I think most terrorists have worked out that to do that you buy a ticket, obviously getting through security is another matter

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
I have never ever heard "just" used in this context.

Just minutes, Just hours, Just days...yes, but not:

Polystyrene breaks down naturally in just DECADES, not the thousands of years previously predicted by scientists
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... icted.html

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
That would depend almost entirely on the environment it is stored in.
The environment would also determine the breakdown products, which themselves may cause problems.

For example the "Good Doctor's" theses dealt with managing a landfill mass in order to eliminate
some extremely difficult waste.
It turns out that almost anything organic can be composted or digested.
A good deal of inorganic matter can also be placed ina "natural" environment that accelerates its breakdown.
That's the good news.

The bad news is that, the breakdown often requires large quantities of heat injection (Not very green), and may result in nasty sludge shit that's as toxic as the original waste.

By Oblomov
I'll have divided loyalties this weekend, as I agree with XR's cause (albeit through internet slacktivism) but we are supposed to be going to Madrid this weekend for the birthday of Oblomova's mother :confused:

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Oblomov wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:53 pm
I'll have divided loyalties this weekend, as I agree with XR's cause (albeit through internet slacktivism) but we are supposed to be going to Madrid this weekend for the birthday of Oblomova's mother :confused:
Your choice mate. Who do yeh fear the most; 10,000 protesters or the mother-outlaw?

(I know what I'd do.)

By Snowflake
Doctors and nurses join Extinction Rebellion protesters for demo at Shell's London HQ and on streets of central London as stretched police call in reinforcements from as far away as Scotland

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... on-HQ.html

AntennaBender, Gobi Desert, United Kingdom, less than a minute ago
I am married to a senior nurse...our daughter is a senior nurse...my brother is a doctor. I dont believe for a second these are health professionals. They are just trying for the sympathy vote..disgusting.
Old Misery, Middle England, United Kingdom, moments ago
Quite frankly as a nurse I could think of a heck of a lot more things to protest about right now than joining in with these idiots.
Um, I suspect you aren't. :lol:
Nigel Farage

I wonder if deep down Nige really wants the UK to […]

Well, that was a pleasant sroll in the sunshine (u[…]

UKIP

CEO of a sweetie shop driven out by the paper boy.[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

The @Global moderators could move it into &qu[…]