•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Clearly not. Police dogs and four searches of a small terraced house would have found it.
They found it within minutes in the last search.
Local people are putting flowers and tributes outside a lockup garage nearby.
The Met spokesman said they were trying to find out where they body had been when they searched the house.

By Kreuzberger
Arnold wrote:
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:Arnold. You're not a murderer, career criminal, impulsive moron or desperate.
True, but I see only two possibilities.
A) The body had been in the house for a week.
It had been removed and taken back.
My money is on (A)
I thought that this thread was "the mail & The Police". I usually use the off-topic threads for my own baseless conclusions. Just sayin'

By Kreuzberger
And they're off.
Shambles: blah blah police blah blah blah blah step-grandad blah blah blah blah granny's home following week-long hunt that saw blah blah blah blah house THREE times
What do they want here? No police? A burlesque revival stasi troupe? Or just a perfectly formed army of civil servants who don't have the temerity to ask for the pension in to which they have handsomely paid?

Honestly, I am not being obtuse when I say that I really do not understand why the mail would be doing this only four hours in to a murder investigation and while the officers involved are currently sobbing in the bog next to their own twelve year-old daughter's bedroom.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Because Dacre's default state is bully. If anyone shows any weakness or fault he's on it like a fly on shit. It reflects a large part of his readership's general attitude and his too.

Mind you, the Sun seems to be reporting that the poor kid's body was in the loft. But the question still remains of how long it had been there.

By KevS
But as an ex-Met officer said on Sky, the police can't just go barrelling in to a missing child's house within a day and demand to tear up the floorboards and arrest the family. Because if they do, and they're wrong, the Mail and similar will cry "police brutality!"

They are basically in a no win situation.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Looks as thought the body was in the loft. Probably hidden from a quick glance through the loft trap, which is all the police will have been able to do. Dogs wouldn't pick up the scent of body in those circumstances.
You're right, they're damned if the do and damned if they don't - Dacre is the 'chilling effect' in this. People scared to act because of being publicly pilloried whatever they do.

By George Tait
Membership Days Membership Days
KevS wrote:But as an ex-Met officer said on Sky, the police can't just go barrelling in to a missing child's house within a day and demand to tear up the floorboards and arrest the family. Because if they do, and they're wrong, the Mail and similar will cry "police brutality!"

I said the exact same thing on another forum but I was drowned out by shrieking Mailites all toeing the Dacre line.

Of course, the alternative would be to hand future investigations of this sort over to the hacks at DM towers who would jump to conclusions and smear the reputations of potential suspects. That kind of investigative technique is never shambolic, unreasonable or plain fucking wrong, is it?

Cunts.

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
George Tait wrote:
KevS wrote:But as an ex-Met officer said on Sky, the police can't just go barrelling in to a missing child's house within a day and demand to tear up the floorboards and arrest the family. Because if they do, and they're wrong, the Mail and similar will cry "police brutality!"

I said the exact same thing on another forum but I was drowned out by shrieking Mailites all toeing the Dacre line.

Of course, the alternative would be to hand future investigations of this sort over to the hacks at DM towers who would jump to conclusions and smear the reputations of potential suspects. That kind of investigative technique is never shambolic, unreasonable or plain fucking wrong, is it?

Cunts.
Interesting to compare and contrast the comments on that story with this one.

Father killed himself after hate mob wrongly accused him of being James Bulger child killer Robert Thompson
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z23EnCZEMN" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The hypocritical cunts are condemning the lynch mob mentality for acting as judge and jury when they aren't aware of all the facts.

By George Tait
Membership Days Membership Days
oboogie wrote:
George Tait wrote:

Cunts.
Interesting to compare and contrast the comments on that story with this one.

Father killed himself after hate mob wrongly accused him of being James Bulger child killer Robert Thompson
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z23EnCZEMN" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The hypocritical cunts are condemning the lynch mob mentality for acting as judge and jury when they aren't aware of all the facts.
I mentioned that on the forum I alluded to earlier. This was one of the responses I received.

'''''And if the killers had not been given new identities in order to hide amongst the general population the man would probably still be alive.''''

Words failed me. No, really they did.
By satnav
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:Looks as thought the body was in the loft. Probably hidden from a quick glance through the loft trap, which is all the police will have been able to do. Dogs wouldn't pick up the scent of body in those circumstances.
You're right, they're damned if the do and damned if they don't - Dacre is the 'chilling effect' in this. People scared to act because of being publicly pilloried whatever they do.
Some sources are now suggesting the body could have been moved between the loft in her granny's house and the neighbours loft. Given that the granny and neighbour have now been arrested this theory seems very credible.
By Adam
George Tait wrote: I mentioned that on the forum I alluded to earlier. This was one of the responses I received.

'''''And if the killers had not been given new identities in order to hide amongst the general population the man would probably still be alive.''''

Words failed me. No, really they did.
Probably technically correct, but managed to sail right past the point while it stood there waving.

By Andy McDandy
Many comments on the suicide story were beyond belief.

"Why didn't he just move?" - well, because moving house costs money. He may have had friends, a job or family in the area. And besides, why should he have moved? It's basically saying that lynch mobs are a fact of life and hard cheese if they target you, but try not to look so much like a nonce next time.

"Why didn't the police make a clarifying statement?" - because one, lynch mobs don't necessarily listen to facts and reason, and two, the onus is not on the man to prove his innocence.

"It's just words, just ignore it!" - oh, the old 'sticks and stones' argument. Utter bollocks.

Talk about missing the point. :roll:

By Big Arnold
Membership Days Posts

I see the police have now apologised for not finding the body earlier. It seems to me that they had suspected for some time that Tia had never left the house. Hazell was the last known person to have seen her, and he had given two incompatible accounts of the event. Inspector Gadget has described under-manning due to officers being detached to provide security and I wonder if this was a factor.
By Pugwash2
Membership Days
Undermanning seems a thin excuse, IF the body had been in the attic all the time then it should have been found when they searched the attic the first time. That was just poor work ( human error ). Yesterday I heard it mentioned that the attics dividing these type of houses may not be completely sealed and that a person could pass through from one house to another.
I am surprised most of all by the fact that Hazell has been charged before the post mortem had been completed and cause of death established, I am guessing that he must have made a full and frank confession.
By Paul
After the events of this week, I thought I might bump this.

In the background, the evil pus of the Dacre drip continues.

Mother discovered on FACEBOOK her daughter, 30, had died - and when she rang her mobile a policeman answered

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z274sz4z8x" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Senior police chiefs were today investigating a formal complaint from Cheryl and her MP over the delay.

Mother-of-three Cheryl said: 'My daughter was found dead and I only found out through Facebook.

'I was Karla’s mother, her next of kin, the police should have come to see me straight away.'

Can anyone confirm that Kreuz's PDF doesn't cont[…]

Dominic Cummings

As I read it the geography teacher was acting with[…]

Labour, Generally.

Rosie Duffield: Is low profile and therefore eas[…]

Meanwhile in America

What a bunch of twats. https://twitter.com/Selena[…]