Topics about a single subject's Daily Mail experience
:sunglasses: 56.5 % ❤ 8.7 % :thumbsup: 8.7 % 😯 4.3 % :grinning: 8.7 % 🧥 4.3 % :cry: 4.3 % :shit: 4.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Snowflake
Rihanna reveals she 'would love' to play Poison Ivy - a role Uma Thurman rocked in 1997 - in a Batman movie.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... movie.html

Best rated comment:
Mia2019, Summit, United States, 1 month ago
She will be so sexy and good at it ;)

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Sorry, I don't get it. What's it got to do with climate change, or are we snarking at perceived racism or what?

Just strikes me as people having an opinion on a casting choice.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
lord_kobel wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:04 am
Poison Ivy is an "eco-friendly villain", but no one is kicking off about that.
If Greta Thunberg was Suri Cruise they wouldn't be kicking off either; just filling the sidebar.
By Chris S
The weirdest thing about that anti-Greta screed is that it just doesn't make any sense. Even if you accept that things were more eco-friendly 30 or 40 years ago, it's not kids who bought their parents' 4x4, made things out of single-use plastic or oversaw an explosion in air travel. How could it be? We didn't recycle everything before 2000 when suddenly young people started coming out of the womb demanding Happy Meal toys and three weeks away in Majorca.

By Snowflake
Britain's most politically correct panto! Jack and the Beanstalk features climate change-denying giant and Greta Thunberg character.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... acter.html
Justme, Media City, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
Ohhhhh please!!!!!!!!!!! Stop this world!!! I want to get off it!!!

:lol:

By Kreuzberger
The Red Arrow wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:18 pm
Wait until they find out she's producing a Radio 4 show over Winterval.
Yeabutt. Nigel Lawson is doing the following day For balance , you see.

By Safe_Timber_Man
Membership Days Posts
Is there any truth to this??

Greta Thunberg celebrates returning to Sweden by posing for a photo with her pet dogs, Moses and Roxy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -dogs.html

Mort1972, Glasgow, United Kingdom, 34 minutes ago
So she constanlty moans about carbon footprints and how everyone is ruining the environment and she has two dogs?? What a hypocrite, keeping dogs as pets is worse for the environment than driving the biggest gas-guzzling car possible.
+90 -11

By MisterMuncher
It's probably pretty easy to "prove", if you're a fucking idiot. You just circle out and expand every environmental cost of the dog (everything from the cost of transporting veterinary medicine to the methane emissions of cattle that end up in dog food) and compare that to the car's headline CO2 figure over a barely realistic year's mileage.

Statistical illiteracy is a fairly serious problem, IMHO, and a major facet in the almost total absence of critical thinking that abounds here.
Richard Littlejohn

Ooh, 'ello Stranger! As far as I can tell from An[…]

Sir Keir Starmer

I had skin in this game when I was a carer for my[…]

Matthew Goodwin

Final word on that thread never seen co-authors […]

C**t of the day

Evil Paddington rides again - worraloadacrap. ht[…]